Friday, August 3, 2012
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.











24 Comments:
so sleek!! Bryan keeps telling me we need to move to South Africa. He went there during his navy days and loved it.
I think you should Hollie! That way, I'll have a place to stay when I visit:-)
{gulp} Oh. My. Wow.
Spectacular. Thanks for sharing otherwise I never would have seen this. Now I need to work on my character some today so I can find a way not to be jealous of whomever gets to live there. Have a great weekend Stacey.
Wow. Just wow!
Swoon! Now this is a place that I want to call home - absolutely stunning! :)
Unbelievable!!! Swoon worthy indeed! Have a fabulous weekend, sweetie :) xoxo
wow- amazing- I would move in right now.
sickening! i love it!
South Africa is such a design central - love it! Have a great weekend, Stacey!
Truly spectacular.
∞ © tanvii.com ∞
Oh the sleek lines and size are gorgeous!
xoxo,
<a href="http://chicncheapliving.blogspot.com>Chic 'n Cheap Living</a>
Totally jaw droppingly stunning! WOW! I'm off to pin... :)
Have a fantastic weekend!
x.o.x.o
omg this is absolutely breath taking
Good morning beautiful! I missed your prior post; this has been a whirlwind summer!!! YOU CHOOSE the most gorgeous modern homes. I am a French château person myself, but I have to say that your taste in the modern pulls me in and that POOL!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TO YOU, Anita
OMG! this is insane and unreal put together! how stunning.... xoxoxo
So modern, sleek, and uber gorgeous.
I love its architectural style.
And the views are spectacular.
love it ♥
It is beautiful, but it must be hell keeping that house clean.
Can this be my house, please?? It's gorgeous.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
so beautiful! I just want to stay here for a week, I wouldn't want to do the housework associated :)
Wow,this is beautiful house.I love these pictures.
this house is so spectacular. truly.
How amazing in this...South Africa is a must visit for me!!
my #1 place to live is in Switzerland - then #2 would be South Africa!
*Much Bliss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~
i like the picture of this post
spectacular south africa tours
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home