Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olivia Palermo via Tatler Russia

op
Olivia is definitely not going away any time soon. In fact, her lure seems to be even more powerful these days. We just can’t get enough of her and is it any wonder, just look at her!  She was recently featured on the Russian cover of  Tatler magazine and sported garb from the likes of Armani, Miu Miu, Paco Rabanne, and John Galliano(and of course many more).

op1
op2
op3
op4
op5
op6
I think you could put her in a garbage bag and she would make it look glamorous! Have a fabulous weekend everyone! XX

P.S. I’m on an Olympic high and in quite a celebratory mood because of my Jamaican countrymen who have competed. Of course, you all know of Usain Bolt(and if not, shame on youSmile) and his performance in the Olympics has been quite epic. There is also Blake and Weir who’ve also shone in their performance and as a Jamaican, I’ve been grinning from ear to ear with pride.

16 comments :

  1. Love Olivia. She is effortlessly stylish....have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning throughout. Such a gorgeous woman.

    ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so amazing!
    Gorgeous looks and pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love her. She's always so stunning. What I would do to raid her wardrobe. Actually I think I'd need her to style me as well :)

    Have a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful woman she is!
    Congratulations to your Jamaican countrymen.
    The Olympics have been quite good this year.
    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacey,

    She is such a beautiful woman and love the first picture.
    Congratulations to your Jamaican team, they have done so well! It has been fun watching the Olympic games.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Olivia Palermo and her fashion style... so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does have a certain look to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bolt was brilliant....doing the Mo-bot too! Bless!

    I love OP, she is just such a classic beauty oozing far too much style!

    Beautiful images, off to pin!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's embarrassing to admit, but I still kind of hate her from her days on The City. (I'm addicted to bad television.) But, god, she's gorgeous! I give her that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She always look flawless. Just once I'd love to see the paparazzi photography her w/ messy hair out in public in pajama bottoms...hee hee. She doesn't seem real to me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. HELLO THERE GORGEOUS! Oh, Mr. Bolt took me on a high and I loved EVERY MOMENT OF THE GAMES! LOVE TO YOU! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ms. lovely Mom!

    She is one gorgeous lady. Very classy.

    I took a looong break from blog land (I was totally burned out Stacey) but now I am back rested and with a lot more energy!).

    How are you holding up? A good sleep routine at night yet? (:

    Warm hugs,

    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorge!
    http://www.lilacandgrey.com/2012/08/tuesday-tablescape.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Especially that red velvet sofa photo!!! I also took a brief look at your earlier post the other day and really liked that first photo! Thanks for visiting me so soon after I returned from my blog break. Hope everything is fine with you and your beautiful family! Have a lovely week!

    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).