Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guest Post: Dreamy Neutrals via Amuse-Bouches.

tumblr_lh5ihezkII1qcy5ldo1_500
Hello lovely readers,
I'm tickled pink ( or perhaps I should say a pale blush) to be doing this guest post while the lovely Stacey moves into her new abode.If you've ever visited my humble blog you will know that typically I'm all about color. Loads of color. Today, however, I'm tending towards a more neutral palette. Something a bit less boisterous and more subdued and dreamy. I've put together some of my favorite images that embody that mood.  Hope you enjoy and have a beautiful, softly serene day...

tumblr_lcptemyDPw1qzffago1_500
tumblr_lgk8pvZW1p1qcy5ldo1_500
tumblr_lbm3tcSg041qaya4yo1_500
tumblr_lcdkmumFPS1qefan2o1_500
tumblr_lf5xgkrGmW1qaya4yo1_500
tumblr_lfai1hGe6Q1qd6t8yo1_500
tumblr_lh2kjuKPdZ1qcy5ldo1_400
tumblr_lf4izaUcKL1qff5bto1_500
tumblr_lgk88p3Zbk1qcy5ldo1_500
tumblr_lgksr3i2h31qcy5ldo1_400 (1)
tumblr_lh1maqnIql1qcy5ldo1_500
tumblr_lh8khg4udX1qcy5ldo1_400
Such an aptly titled post, wouldn’t you say? Amuse-Bouches is a beautiful blog that is filled with lots of romantic inspired images, lovely interiors and just a space where one could browse for hours and get lost. It was such a delight to have the lovely Amuse-Bouches here today. Merci  mon amie!  You can also find more inspiration from Amuse-Bouches here! XX

{images tumbl'd here.}

29 comments :

  1. Good morning dearest! THESE are my styles....every single photo here breaths my dreams..thank you! Have a peaceful day; your moving day is approaching, non? BONNE JOURNÉE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft and dreamy...beautifully compiled. a fantasy. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images that make you feel relaxed and dreamy, love the flowering quince in one picture, I need spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much prettiness! Love these soft photos!

    p.s. Stella & Dot giveaway. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a neutral girl myself and white has slowly been inching in as my favorite color as of late. The bottom of that first dress is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the delicate chandeliers, so beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love it. So dreamy and romantic
    greetings XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh*

    LOVELY!

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely assortment of beautiful neutrals. From rustic to dreamy - love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shots. You've done Stacey proud! My favourite shot is the fairy-tale like bedroom in the third last shot. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, stunning photos. Hope you're managing with the move Stacey. I look forward to hearing from you next week on the progress of things xo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly gorgeous! Such perfect softness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the old doors as a headboard! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clean and soft! I like pops of color, but this makes me want to decorate all over again in white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh these images take me away! how lovely and dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope everything's going as planned. Dreamy images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Full of sparkly things, girly things and sexy legs on furniture- love these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the spaces and the dresses/skirts are so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These pictures are amazing. Thank you so much for posting.

    For multiple post a day on all things fashion visit...

    www.FashBoulevard.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful post this is—I adore the colors and textures, throughout! Perfect for a soft, soft look. I cannot get over that skirt, most especially... hope you are having a great week, my friend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely post, a lot of beauty in each and every pic.
    Have to go back for a second time before leaving:)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. J'adore the colours, lace dress and white roomm...so delicate!
    http://styleandoutfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowza!! What chic room designs! They nailed my favorite design style on the head! Truely Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always enjoy the posts! Looking forward to many more (:The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! lots of delicately beautful chic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).