7 Bookshelves that Show Books Never Go Out of Style.
Bookshelves should have books in them, lots of books. At least that is how I like my bookshelf. Here are 7 bookshelves that are all about books.
google
designboom- image © atsushi nakamichi / nacása & partners inc
houseandgardenuk- photographer: Ngoc Minh Ngo
vogue also top image
Any other book lovers out there? Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xx








3 Comments:
What exquisite libraries! Especially loving the fifth one!
xoxox,
CC
These are really beautiful, Stacey.
I especially love the ones built around the fireplace.
It would be so wonderfully inviting on a cold winter day.
Like today!
Happy Sunday to you, my friend.
xo.
These are all amazing. I don't care how many ways you can read a book online or listen via an audiobook. There is nothing like a paper book in hand. The feeling of the book, the colors, the smell, the way they add to décor...nothing beats a 'real' book.
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home