This Rug From Revival Rugs Is Right At Home In The Playroom
The Pepper Revival Rug pictured above is the perfect size at 9x12! It covers a
generous amount of floor space so Cheyenne can safely play on the floor. When choosing this rug,
I also considered the other design details already in the space; wall color, color of furnishings
and accessories, etc. I love the graphic element the checkered design of this rug adds to the space,
but its muted colors don't compete with the existing décor.
Revival Rugs has such a diverse rug collection and one could spend hours perusing. You can get 10%
off your own by using this discount code at checkout- 10OFF-DESIGNADDICTMOM
I am really loving ours! xx
Labels: color, decor, design, interiors, personal, sponsored post

2 Comments:
Yeah nice post.
Your choice is awesome
Thanks for sharing this.
Swaraj 963
This is the one of the most important information for me. And I am feeling glad reading your article. The article is really excellent?
HBCU Pride Jacket
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home