Monday, October 25, 2021

Let The Light In

Serene and light filled bedroom. Designed by Simon Design-designaddictmom
I recently spotted this bedroom that is designed by Simo Design and immediately fell in love. As a light chaser, I was drawn immediately to the joyous light streaming in from those big windows.  I love that the view of the outside makes it feel as if nature is almost at your fingertips. And of course love the organic nature of the textiles and furnishings. It's such a serene space and would make me want to linger.


Serene and light filled bedroom. Designed by Simon Design-designaddictmom

 Happy Monday! xx

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 26, 2021 at 7:12 AM , Blogger John Fei said...

Greetings folks! I realize that composing an article is troublesome and now and again it appears to be difficult to be on schedule. Thusly, I can encourage you to focus on bestessays.com - this is the best web-based help for purchasing articles and some other composed work of any intricacy! I regularly allude to them.

 
At October 28, 2021 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Steeeeveeee said...

Interesting lighting solutions for the room. I have found more interesting solutions for offices and various premises. Have you heard something about the ceiling panels that OpenCeilings do? I advise you to look at what they are doing.

 
At October 28, 2021 at 10:38 AM , Blogger humaiz said...

Astonishing room design this can also use in business offices, me also fell in love with this design. you know what I like one more thing in this article, the structure that you delivered the article. I also provide content writing or digital marketing services and I used this pattern in writing my blog. I really appreciate your design and efforts.

 
At October 29, 2021 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Champagne on Tuesdays said...

What a gorgeous room to wake up in!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home