Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas 2020 Mural and Merry Christmas!

Chalk art mural featuring the nativity story
As promised, here is a the Christmas 2020 of Dada's chalk mural. I've also included a video below to show a closeup of the details. I wish you all, peace, love, and lots of joy for the season. Merry, Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Chalk art mural featuring the nativity story


 

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At December 25, 2020 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Shon said...

Ah my favorite! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. I pray you all enjoy your day making family memories.

 
At December 25, 2020 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Shon said...

BTW how do you clean your wood floors? I scrub on my hands and knees but not nearly as often because it's painful and labor intensive. Any short cuts? Thanks.

 
At December 27, 2020 at 4:01 PM , Blogger RG said...

that.is.the.most.AMAZING.mural i have EVER seen!!!! #speechless.
God bless you for sharing this. completely awe-inspiring, mesmerizing, uplifting...
thank you!

 
At December 27, 2020 at 4:04 PM , Blogger RG said...

the kids are adorable!

 
At December 27, 2020 at 4:06 PM , Blogger RG said...

dumb question: is that a 'permanent' chalk wall to create on and Dada erases and creates more murals? thx!

 
At December 28, 2020 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Thank you Shon and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

 
At December 28, 2020 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Unfortunately, I currently use the same labor intensive method😅. I've been toying with the idea of hiring a professional to come in to buff the floors, but that doesn't solve the cleaning problems. Maybe one of those robots i keep hearing about😀

 
At December 28, 2020 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Not a dumb question at all! I created the chalk wall so Dada can showcase his talent or even for the children to draw on.

 
At December 28, 2020 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home