Thursday, October 22, 2020
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- A Tropical Inspired Home In Bali
- Art Filled and Airy in Paris
- Artist Jean Jullien Adds Whimsy In The Garden
- Happy July 4th and Our DIY Garden Tour
- Have a Great Long Weekend!
- Say No to Bare Walls-Gallery Walls Edition
- We Could All Use a Dose of Color Right Now
- Spending Time Together with Toyota Highlander
- Self Care with Plants
- 6 Favorite Floral Wallpapers
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home