Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Want a SMEG in my Kitchen.


I love this orange smeg

A SMEG(Smalterie Metallurgiche Emiliane Guastall and made in Italy) has always been on my wishlist. I was reminded of how much i love them when i recently read somewhere they are popping up more and more in kitchens this year. Of course, I'd choose an orange one like the above in Elsa Billgren's home spotted on sfgirlbybay.

Black smeg in industrial kitchen
 pinterest

Mint green smeg pops in this bright and white kitchen
 pinterest

smeg
 pinterest
beautiful kitchen with smeg and beams
pinterest

Drooling over the mint green appliances and those beams in this lovely kitchen

orange smeg
pinterest

So, what do you think-too retro for you? xx

1 comment :

  1. Don't we all need some SMEG in our lives Stacey?! Love the orange one the most!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).