Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall's It Color: Marigold.


Fall's It Color: Marigold
Not quite yellow, some call it mustard but i love the sound of marigold. It's such a rich color but it's not overwhelming and adds a lovely pop to a space. 

Fall's It Color: Marigold
It's a beauty to behold in nature too!

Fall's It Color: Marigold
It adds a lovely pop of contrast in this living room. 

Fall's It Color: Marigold

gallery wall in kid's room
The other day I spray painted that lamp above so I could have a touch of marigold in our home. 

Fall's It Color: Marigold
Solange wears marigold beautifully

Fall's It Color: Marigold
a marigold chair, i'll take it!

Fall's It Color: Marigold
such a serene palette

Are you a fan? xx

images: {houseandgarden.co.uk, vogue living, nuevo estilo, leahartman}


Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 2, 2016 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Lory Owens said...

I Love that color it's one of my faves!!! Have a GREAT rest of the week.

 
At November 11, 2016 at 1:17 AM , Blogger harun said...

The choice of marigold color is great....
Interior designer in Koregaon Park

 
At January 2, 2017 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not only the color but also the interiors are so great. Thanks sharing the images.
Commercial Interior Designer in Pune

 
At October 2, 2017 at 5:16 AM , Blogger oxedeainteriors said...

I love the Colour combinations that you used in designs. its looks so elegant and cool.MODULAR WORKSTATION & OFFICE FURNITURE

 
At September 14, 2019 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Sandip Shinde said...

I really loved the colour combination. I will try to one of my client in my company Dream Studio

 
At September 14, 2019 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Sandip Shinde said...

https://interiordesignerpune.co.in/

 
At September 14, 2019 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Sandip Shinde said...

Dream Studio

 
At October 2, 2019 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Home2Decor said...

great blog post! Interior Designers in Mumbai

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home