Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

Miles Redd design via HouseBeautiful

Today's post featured interiors that showcase chinoiserie wallpaper, blues, reds, artifacts that embody Chinese culture as a nod to the Chinese New Year(celebrated today).



decorpad



ecomanta.com

Happy new week everyone! Have fun if you're celebrating Chinese New Year today! xx

some images via pinterest


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2016 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like your selection of various Chinoiserie motives and colors.

 
At February 10, 2016 at 12:05 PM , Blogger House@heart said...

I love hinoiserie walpapers! Panels are gorgeous too!! I remember writing about them too, on my blog, ages ago!! My favourite is the third image, just gorgeous!\
Also, happy to go back to blogging, I just wrote my first post after 2 years; pause..and it s not about decor!
Great read!
xo
Ozana

 
At February 26, 2016 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have visited so many sites but I never got the site like yours, amazing posts with informative latest things. financial planner financial planner financial advisers financial advice financial advisors retirement planning independent financial advisorfinancial planner financial advisers financial advice financial advisors retirement planning independent financial advisorfinancial planner financial advisers financial advice financial advisors retirement planning independent financial advisor

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home