Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kerry Steele Art to Call My Own.

DSC_0764
Kerry Steele should need no introduction. However, if you don’t know who she is, well, she is an AMAZING artist who weaves magic with her brush strokes. I am drawn to the fluidness in the lines of her works which range from bold to subtle. With such talent, it is no surprise that her work is represented by well known Anne Nielsen Fine Art in Charlotte and Blue Print store in Dallas. To learn more about Kerry and what inspires her work, read more here.

DSC_0762
The gorgeous abstract portrait above was done using water colors and similar pieces can be purchased at her ETSY store. However, Kerry also does oil paintings too. Her shop is filled with gorgeous pieces. I am especially smitten with this one. That’s how I do all my thinkingSmile


Kerry recently painted seven(3 pictured above) glorious watercolors exclusively for The Pink Pagoda shop. They went like hot bread! I think she is in the process of painting some more so keep up with her latest work here. Have you added any art to your home lately? Blessings and have a lovely day everyone. xx

16 comments :

  1. Thanks Stacey! I am glad you are enjoying your special piece from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first portrait of Kerry's I've seen - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love her portraits as well as the abstracts and prints on Pink Pagoda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry does such beautiful work. Glad to know she has an Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gorgeous portrait! (and also the rug- where is it from?!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw that is really beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for introducing me to Kerry's art! I'm actually on the hunt for a perfect piece for my living room right now, and it's so hard to find original art on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one you have Stacey and like you I'm happy to say I'm getting one of my own too soon!!!!! Yey! Can't the mail come any sooner?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so chic! Beautiful job, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely and looks great in that photo!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really beautiful, Stacey! Off to check out more of her work. Thank you for sharing!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kerry is an amazing artist and lovely beyond words with it! This is amazing! Thanks Stacey for bringing such loveliness to us all x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi There, This is a terrific post! Loved ur creative pictures and your interiors of bedroom. It's wonderful to see your each and every post. I simply adore your work ! And hope to see more of your creative endeavors soon ! Wish you and your family a very Happy and Blessed New Year!!!
    Thanks & Regards, Sonia !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).