There’s something innately soothing about white interiors with wood elements. I am smitten with this home that was featured inInside Out. View more pictures here. Blessings and Happy Thursday everyone! XX
Good morning ! Bright and beautiful is your blog, whether in whites or lively pastels my dear! My aim is to get my home looking this clean with the organic elements of wood and simple décor. Have a super day my dear! Anita
This home says summer to us and we've seen that fabulous round rug twice today... perhaps a trend in the making! Hope you're having a wonderful day. xxoo C + C
Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
8 Comments:
Good morning ! Bright and beautiful is your blog, whether in whites or lively pastels my dear! My aim is to get my home looking this clean with the organic elements of wood and simple décor. Have a super day my dear! Anita
Love, love this! You know I totally dig white rooms :) The light fixtures are really simple and cool.
xo
Loi
GIVE ME! :)
Gorgeous! All white is so clean and fresh looking. I love the open cabinets filled with pottery.
This home says summer to us and we've seen that fabulous round rug twice today... perhaps a trend in the making! Hope you're having a wonderful day.
xxoo
C + C
I love the warmth of the wood against the stark white. Contrasting yet calming!!!
Hope all is well in your corner of the world!
xoxo Elizabeth
Hi Stacy,
I love the whites and really love that rug.
Bebe says MERCI! How sweet of you to stop by.
fondly,
Penny
Really like the white spaces!!!
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home