Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Well Curated Collage…

collage
I’d say this is the perfect example of a well curated collage. What do you think? Besides the collage, I adore the humor in this picture. Great daddy! Happy Thursday lovelies! XX

{via}

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At February 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YES - love! - i plan on doing something similar on my stairway going upstairs :o)

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

that crown molding/ceiling!! so perfect.

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Very artistic indeed!;)

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

This is just adorable, and I really love that wall. So nicely done.

Happy day to you, my friend!
xo.

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Love the collage and the shot. i love making collages myself.

 
At February 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes good for three things...1)Who needs paint? 2) Or wallpaper? 3) Instant organization of all your pictures and frames laying around!

 
At February 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

It is FANTASTIC my dear. I lovely loft style abode, fun and funky art and the love of a dad. How much better can IT GET!

Anita

 
At February 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Flotsam Friends said...

I love it too. Sometimes random works so well doesn't it. Yep, cute Dad! Humour is the way to handle parenthood!! Stacey, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind, encouraging words. I'm looking forward to staying in touch this year. Happy 2013 to you and your beautiful boys. Love, Pruxxx

 
At February 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

I think it is terrific! So interesting and full of character. And I love the juxtaposition of the mid century furnishings with the ornate ceiling.
xo
Loi

 
At February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I love it when dads play like this:)

The wall looks amazing! I can't imagine the rearranging it took to get it just right.

xxL

 
At February 7, 2013 at 9:01 PM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Agreed and agreed! The molding in the room is also ridiculously awesome!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At February 8, 2013 at 6:20 AM , Blogger k said...

i lOVE that!! have a great w/e dearest!

 
At February 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM , Blogger zanetastyle said...

How cute is that!! Happy weekend(: ciao z

 
At February 10, 2013 at 5:41 PM , Blogger lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Very eclectic. This is filling me with ideas.


Lisa x

 
At February 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the artwork on the wall. But, daddy on a trike...that's priceless!

Hope you are well, Stacey!
xoxo Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home