Friday, January 25, 2013

Love.

love
I’ve been having technical difficulties, so I am not able to launch the original post that I had planned. Lea, of Lea Hartman Photography had captured us last year and this is one of the pictures from the shoot. I am only just seeing this picture today and I’m smitten! I think this will make a great “filler” for today’s post while I work on resolving the technical issues I’m having. Happy Friday everyone! XX

p.s. I love them Lea! what a pleasant surpriseSmile

Labels: , ,

34 Comments:

At January 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

r u kidding me *love*

 
At January 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if this was a suggested pose or a moment the photographer just got lucky and captured, but this pic is perfection. Such a wonderful moment saved forever and clearly a special bond between you two.

 
At January 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Such a cute cute shot!!! LLOVEEE IT (:

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

 
At January 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Such a gorgeous photo, Stacey! What a gem to treasure :)

Have a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

 
At January 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh those tech difficulties are a pain, but yours resulted in quite a FANTASTIC substitute! My dear, I tell you, the photos of you and the boys are glorious portraits and you should think about doing something with them....GORGEOUS! Anita

 
At January 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Nothing could top this, Stacey.
It truly says it all.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

You have a fantastic weekend.
xo.

 
At January 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Such a beautiful photo! I can feel the love!!

 
At January 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Daydream Living said...

So beautiful! One worth framing xx

 
At January 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

Wonderful photo, Stacey. I'd love to see more photos. Have a great weekend! Loi

 
At January 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

too cute! i think this post is infinitely better than what you had schedule! adorable!


love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

 
At January 25, 2013 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh how fantastic. This little sweetie is too yummie for words. It makes me want to babysit for an afternoon...and give them back when they get cranky.

 
At January 25, 2013 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

What an adorable photo! I am smitten, too.
Hope you get your tech issues solved real soon.
Hugs,
Patti

 
At January 25, 2013 at 10:21 PM , Blogger zanetastyle said...

The photo is full of love that is unsurpassed ( mother and child) and still today, my son almost 3,5 yrs old and I dont know how tha happened, he is everything to me and nothing is more important and your photo reminds me of that(: feeling inside since he was born ... Great picture!
Have a lovely loving weekend.
XO z

 
At January 26, 2013 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Too sweet!

 
At January 26, 2013 at 3:34 AM , Blogger The Snowdrop Project said...

Great photo Stacey.
Have a lovely weekend,
Liz x

 
At January 26, 2013 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

Fabulous shot Stacy!

XXX
Debra~

 
At January 26, 2013 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Oh, this picture is gorgeous, Stacey! What a beautiful captured moment. :) Hope the technical difficulties don't last long for you. I know that can be such a pain.

 
At January 27, 2013 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Aprendeconvale said...

This picture is amazing!!!! I am really in love with it!

 
At January 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM , Blogger k said...

awwww this is such a great picture!

 
At January 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous A Brit Greek said...

That is one crazy cute photo! LOVE it!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
x.o.x.o

 
At January 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

what a lovely picture!

X Jenny
Join the give away to win a pair of Romwe leggings on Rocknrollerr.com

 
At January 27, 2013 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Baby Shopaholic said...

So beautiful!!!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Wow, what a beautiful pic! Lovely lovely. Hope the technicals clear up soon!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Aww what a sweet picture! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At January 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Melts my heart! You will have to share the other ones from the photo shoot, simply beautiful.xo

 
At January 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: Adorable! Much better spending time with people we love than all of us be so stuck to our computers!! Sometimes technical difficulties are good for us.

 
At January 28, 2013 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Prisla Buah said...

Beautiful love the pic

 
At January 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is one of the most precious photos I've ever seen!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

love this!! swooning all over it.

 
At January 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Fashion-isha said...

Awww this is so sweet! Thanks for sharing the love!
xo
Sharon

 
At January 28, 2013 at 10:31 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

what a sweet photo!
hope you get your tech problems sorted out!
Chic on the Cheap

 
At January 29, 2013 at 1:37 AM , Blogger honey my heart said...

this photo is beautiful!

 
At January 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Gorgeous Glam said...

Too sweet!! xx -Taj

 
At January 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is not necessarily a disorder is more common than you probably know about my
Hyperhidrosis. In contrast, the face. We don't even realize that they don't have to repeat the
painful injections again. Keyakinan diri seperti itu sangat diperlukan untuk mengontrol diri anda sahaja.
My weblog : hyperhidrosis treatment Townshend

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home