Monday, February 13, 2012

A Brick House in India.

Brick
This home is located in a small village Munavali, close to Alibaug; which is said to be a favorite getaway for affluent Bombay citizens as a place to build their dream country home. This home has Affluence. Written. All. Over. It!  A project by Spasm Design Architects, it showcases a magnificent red brick and is enveloped by luscious greenery and bathed in an enviable amount of natural light.
Brick1
Brick2

Brick3

Brick4Brick5

Brick6

Brick7

Brick14

Brick8

Brick9

Brick11

Brick12

Brick13I love how they kept the interior simple, hence making the stunning environs a focal point. It’s truly remarkable craftsmanship and location! Have a wonderful Monday my friends. XX 

R.I.P Whitney Houston


{images}

18 comments :

  1. that backyard is gorgeous!! and i love all of the brick!!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, I so want a house like this. I also want to visit India badly. :-) xx Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous house and I would have never guessed where it was located. I'm with you glad they kept the interior simple and let the outside do the talking.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW it´s incredibly beautiful!!! Loks like the perfect hideaway!!!! a big kiss sweetie!Hope you are doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! The perfect escape from dreary gray February in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I have to go visit it next time :P I wonder who lives there.

    RIP Whitney Houston.

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...how gorgeous...love the outdoor area!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outdoor area is so gorgeous!! I'd love to spent my days and nights enjoying the beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I feel like heading to Bombay right now.. Must see this place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning abode. I would love to experience it in person.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful!
    I love all of the open space.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb images, The third image looks surreal. What beauty! happy Valentine's day dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so luxurious and elegant! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Look at that bathtub! Definitely not what comes to mind when I think of India. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really, really LOVE your blog hun! it's lovely and i'm happy to have found it today! keep up the great posts, because i'll be coming back for more! hehe

    newest follower! ♥
    follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    *My Blog* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).