Friday, February 10, 2012

Très chic

IfR1
I love everything about this picture. I hope to look half as cute and chic as she does  this weekend. Have a fabulous one everyone! XX

image: livejournal

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

At February 10, 2012 at 2:08 AM , Blogger Chandana said...

I totally love her shoes!

Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

 
At February 10, 2012 at 5:42 AM , Blogger jeanette from everton terrace said...

Absolutely - what's not to love?
Wonder what is in the hat boxes?
Fab' weekend to you as well :)

 
At February 10, 2012 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

Snow all day tomorrow for us so I'm going to fix a nice dinner and relax the rest of the weekend with my men. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

XX
Debra~

 
At February 10, 2012 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO now this is the way to start my Friday!!!! LOVELY DEAREST! Anita

 
At February 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous design elements said...

what's not to love? i wish i could wear such shoes with my kids :) big hug to you, Stacey

 
At February 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It's so so cute! She's adorable!

Have a great weekend :) xoxo

 
At February 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

omg! I need a bike just like that one... well, first i need to learn to ride a bike LOLs {dont tell anyone} xoxoxox

 
At February 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger paislea said...

what a cute picture!!!! have a great weekend!!

drop by allister bee soon!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look and pic!
Love those shoes and the pink hat boxes!

xoxox,
CC

 
At February 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hello Sweetest Stacey! Oh, Spring is in the air in this image, just Lovely:)!
I have a lot of catching up to do here with u my Dearest. Loved to see Miss Ward´s beautiful artwork for the nursery. She mentioned she was working on a project for you last time we had a chat by telephone, and it was so great to actually have a look at the result- they are just beautiful!
I wish you a wonderful weekend!!! Sending All The Love & Happiness You Way!
//Tina

 
At February 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Blondie's Journal said...

I love her outfit! I am sure you are just as chic!

XO,
Jane

 
At February 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

I love her polka-dotted heels. So adorable!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 
At February 10, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey! how are you?
I love this whole editorial too, Clemence looks gorgeous, and I'm sure you'll look more than half as chic this weekend.
Hope you're doing well

♥Marley

 
At February 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Tres Tres Chic!!!

♡ from © tanvii.com

 
At February 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

very cute!!! have a nice one!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger designchic said...

So cute...love the shoes!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Stacey ~

 
At February 11, 2012 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE her shoes!

Have a great weekend! :)

 
At February 11, 2012 at 4:31 AM , Blogger A BRIT GREEK said...

Great minds think alike! I loved that room too!

I also love everything about this image... if only it were Spring/Summer now! Her shoes are awesome!
x.o.x.o

 
At February 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Fashion-isha said...

It's a gorgeous picture...wouldn't we all want to look like that??
xo
Sharon

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM , Blogger stylenuggets said...

I know what you mean - she has a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about her!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

I love this!!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Sierra said...

This actress was in Gossip Girl for a short while. Love her and this picture - so pretty and calming!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home