Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why hello there…

IMAG0429 (1)
I snapped this pic with my phone about a week ago. I am amazed at how fast baby Ian seems to be growing. Now 3 months old, he is undoubtedly big for his age. In fact at one of his recent checkups, his doctor just looked at him and said, “You’re a well fed baby, so healthy.” I was happy to hear that and I have to make sure that I am eating healthy since I am his food source. And, He. Loves. His. Food/MilkSmile.  I know I am behind on my blog reading, but will catch up with you once Ian is full. ha ha! Have a lovely Thursday everyone! XX

22 comments :

  1. How adorable is baby Ian?
    Children are here to remind us of how precious life is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ian!!! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh S i'm so glad to see the new lil one - he's adoro!!!! - i can;t get enough of ur kids - they are BEYOND!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just too freakin' cute! He is a big boy. Love the name Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby! And yes, the doctor is absolutely right he seems really well-fed :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very healthy, your doing your job very well! Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply........... gorgeous sooooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owwww he is sooooooo cuuuute!!! Sweeeeeeat! :*


    fashionismyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those maybe-bags are only about 90 grams so you could easily order them online ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog !
    desiree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwww! What a cute one. I totally wanna eat him up! :P (I won't!)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cheeks!!! I could squeeze him all day long :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmygoodnesss!!!!!!! what an adorable baby!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, he is so adorable, I just wanna squish and cuddle the little guy!

    Don't worry I'm also way behind with blog reading, my family are visiting!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's so perfect! I hope you have a good weekend, with lots of sleep included!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, he's so cute ! Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ian is such a cutie pie! So great to hear he's a good eater! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).