Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Fun and Colourful Home in Sintra/Portugal.

Pgal
I love when a home reflects its owners personality and when it’s not “decorated” to comply with trends or certain design rules. This home showcases a mix of bright colours, clashing patterns, and a love for textiles.  According to the lady of the house:

Home decorating is in the details. It’s more than having a place to eat and sleep – it’s about the little things. Rugs, curtains and cushions. It’s not about the sofa, but what you put on the sofa to make it comfortable and cosy. I am always looking for nice fabrics, ribbons – anything that has a story or a pattern that I like. Life is rich when your home is a treasure trove. AND. I Couldn’t. Agree. More.

Pgal1
such a cute way/idea to showcase your kids’ art and craftwork

Pgal2
Pgal3
Pgal5
Pgal6
Pgal8
Pgal7
Quite charming isn’t it?  Happy Tuesday everyone. XX

Featured on ikea family live via here

15 comments :

  1. These are great photos...the definitely reflect the personality of the family....such great decor and taste:)

    I feel the same way....I can tell instantly when I walk into a home if it is "lived in", or just decorated.....have a great week too sweets!

    A Blog of Life & Everything in Between!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this creative, colourful and happy home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely a family of pink and pattern! I would love to go to Portugal, one of my secret getaway wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they really live in such colorful spaces. I would love to visit.

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY DAY TO YOU PRECIOUS!! ANd, the colors are spectacular and make me want to rush into SPRING!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the color!! So many interesting and unique things to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice seeing so much color and a home decorated just for them!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  8. love their bedrooms and that chandy over the kitchen table!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this spaces look so happy! wonderful to see. big hug to you, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. This home makes me smile..has such a great personality. Fun to see so much color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't imagine anyone ever being sad in that home - it just exudes HAPPINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this home. I couldn't agree more that a home is wonderful when it's decorated for the family and not to be on trend. I will remember this home as I continue decorating my new home and try to remember to inject it with a bunch of "us"!! Thanks for the tour Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  13. j'aime ce genre d'endroits remplis de couleurs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).