Friday, October 15, 2010

Some eye candy.

 Gisele
  
Gisele2 
 via

Another weekend is upon us, and i wanted to celebrate with some of the images that i’m loving right now.  The air is definitely brisk here, especially early mornings. I guess Fall is officially here… I’m looking forward to donning a pair of my favourite boots and perhaps a cardigan this weekend.  Have a great weekend my friends! XX

PS. Don't forget to enter this giveaway!

Labels: , , ,

55 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture 1 and 3 are not uploading.. maybe it's my computer!!
but I do love the library .. very cool idea. and that bed is beautiful!

Have a lovely weekend!

xo

 
At October 15, 2010 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Fer said...

Good Morning I can't see picture one...I guess we are the early birds. Have a great weekend.

Fer

 
At October 15, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger jules @ The Diversion Project said...

that library is brilliant!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

The last image is something I would love to have in my home! I love places full of books
Have a wonderful weekend,sweetie
Kisses

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

grey + yellow has to be my fav color combo, ever.

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Design Elements said...

amazing library! happy weekend

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

have a fab weekend lovey!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger STYLE'N said...

Stacey-love that last image...I love the openness of the home and the flow from one room to the next. beautiful!
have a great weekend,
naina

 
At October 15, 2010 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I LOVE that blue color on the walls. My eyes are scanning for a blank wall right now....hmmm! XOXO Have a great Friday!!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Blogger designchic said...

Ooooh..that library - perfection!! Always love your posts...happy Friday!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger jeanette from everton terrace said...

That chandelier in the 2nd image on the left is oh so nice. Happy boot wearing weekend to you!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Jude said...

I just want to help myself to a book from that heavenly set-up in the last photo, plop myself onto that window seat, and read (daydream) away! Hope you've a wonderful fall weekend!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Blogger paislea said...

oooh! i love these pictures! i love the bookshelves.. they're so pretty!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

 
At October 15, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Giselle is stunning. The color of her skin and her hair are so fabulous! happy weekend Stacey darling!!!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Blogger jen said...

that library is exactly what i want in my home! just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment and following me too : )

your blog is very fun and i'll be following!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

im moving to toronto next fall and im already thinking about decorating and these photos are giving me great ideas!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger The Apple Market said...

I love Giselle.. i think she is really gourgeous!!
Have a nice week end!
Annalisa

 
At October 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger heather said...

happy eye candy, makes me want some summer and some iced tea!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last image is amazing... so open, with lots of light... and books.. perfect!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Gina said...

She is such a beautiful women.

& the NOOK!!!!

window nooks have my heart :)

as do floor to ceiling book shelves

&&&& pretty much everything you post :)

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

Have a great weekend Stacey!! I totally want you to do that tag thing I did on Thursday. I wish I would have formally listed you, but half the time am so tired when I do those I can't think straight. Oy.

Anyway - if you get time and are interested, I'd love to read your answers.

ps-i have a faux fur blanket like that one hanging off the bed and now wish i would have bought it in beige instead. oy

xoxo,
Carrie

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM , Blogger k said...

bookshelves!!!!!!!!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

These are just gorgeous!
So loving that window seat!!!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Gisele gorgeous? My husband and I were just looking at pictures of her with her baby the other day. Just beautiful. And so is your blog! How do you find such unique images? I think I'll be spending quite some time here! Rachaelxx

 
At October 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

So so beautiful! I love them all.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned -- thank you for all of your visits and sweet comments this week, and always, they mean so much.

xoxo,
Sarah

 
At October 15, 2010 at 6:44 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Stacey these are all gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful post. Hope you have a lovely fall weekend, honey! xoxo

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger OneCraftyFox said...

Swooning over these pics! I actually wore a jacket today, a JACKET. C'mon people, I want perpetual summer, lol

Have a great weekend :)

 
At October 16, 2010 at 2:42 AM , Blogger P.S. I love this... said...

Love ALL the pics! That velvet tufted headboard is calling me.

Thanks for sharing! Also thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you visit again. I know I will, I'm following. Have a wonderful weekend.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi Stacey!
Thank you for your sweet comment the other day, me laying in bed with the flue. I for sure could need some of that soup of yours, still not completely back to normal.
Gorgeous pics. as always!
Wishing you a great weekend!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Kellie Collis said...

What a way to spend the beautiful weekend - with a book! Enjoy! Kellie xx

 
At October 16, 2010 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Christmas-etc... said...

You are absolutely right! this is "candy for the eye!"
As always, Thanks!
Ann

 
At October 16, 2010 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Miles Of Style said...

oh this is total eye candy...i love the blue, white and yellow ochre combo! hope you have a lovely weekend and get a chance to wear those boots...click some pics dearie =)

xo.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

Now that fall is upon us I'm loving the darker colors in rooms, beautiful images. Have a lovely weekend Stacey!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 11:31 AM , Blogger E. Charlotte said...

Lots of blues in those pictures! Very pretty. :) I hope you have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to boots, sweaters and lots of hot coffee :)

 
At October 16, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Sanny said...

I always have a heart for interior designs and those rooms are just GORGEOUS! I had worn my first fall boots yesterday and really enjoy walking outside among the chills and falling leaves! Autumn is so PRETTY!

Have a good one! (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

 
At October 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

love that book entry way... have a great weekend!!!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Vær våken said...

Great pictures! I'm loving the first one! Have a fabulous fall weekend, Stacey!! xxoo

 
At October 16, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger bravegrrl said...

your post are so inspiring! you totally have me rethinking my apt! haha!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Flotsam Friends said...

Far out, how beautiful is she. Seriously. Adore everything about the third shot. The location, the colours in her top, the rustic blue table, the shape of the jug and colour red... Would love to see the next shot (would it have spilt)? Pruxx

 
At October 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger stylenuggets said...

The last picture indicates a well-read household and looks so good too!

 
At October 17, 2010 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love that window seat with the yellow pillows! So cozy looking :)
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

 
At October 17, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Charlotta Ward said...

Oh, I nearly fainted at the sight of that tufted bed head..! Yum!!

Hoping you are well my dear. Have missed popping in whilst away. Am now back and so looking forward to receiving your guest post. It's going live in only three days..

Have had a fabulous holiday and can't quite believe we are back already.. Jet lag stricken hugs from me!

xx Charlotta

 
At October 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love taste!!!

 
At October 17, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, such a gorgeous looking girl - I saw her at the Paris fashion Week - she is even more striking in person. Some eye candy indeed. Adore the colours in the last image. Hope you are enjoying the weekend - am dreaming of Jamaica;-)

 
At October 17, 2010 at 3:50 PM , Blogger k said...

hey you! i just got a tumblr "villagetumbles" , find me!! :)

 
At October 17, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger ~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Love love that last picture in particular, Stacey!
Have a sweet Sunday and a great new week. xxx

 
At October 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Daydream Living said...

He Stacey! Love that last picture! And I made a little link to you in today's post. Take care,
Maureen xx

 
At October 17, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Martini said...

I love the second image. I'm looking for a night table or a chair for our bedroom and am still very undecided. I suppose I will have to spy the right thing before deciding.

 
At October 18, 2010 at 2:22 AM , Anonymous Splendid Willow said...

Stacey, that bedroom has my name on it! I already have an almost identical similar (fake) fur throw. I am so saving that image! (You will see a link soon).

This coming week I am talking about Swedish design at an event and how interesting that we both are featuring that last book case (mine with the title "Show Me The Books"). Great minds think alike!

Happy new week to you!

ox, Mon

 
At October 18, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Solid Frog said...

Love these pictures, Gisele B is so beautiful! Have a great week :)

 
At October 18, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

gorgeous!

ps - i totally rocked my new fave boots all weekend (but with my favorite plaid flannel. hey, it IS seattle after all...:P).

hope your weekend was lovely!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Jennifer Nicole said...

I love ALL of these images...every single ONE. :) Your comment was too funny today...couldn't stop laughing. Hope you had a great weekend!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh! That bookshelf makes me happy!

 
At May 31, 2021 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Danny said...

It is really looking awesome. You can check out the best outfit for your room. You can try to get new items for your bedroom, bathroom to make yourself comfortable around. You can look for it here at a comfortable rate. bath aids

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home