Friday, August 6, 2010
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Books in a space.
- Behance + Award.
- Factory to loft.
- Plaza Hotel opens Eloise suite.
- Milestone.
- Purple love.
- Swahili bound.
- Tree hotel.
- Inspired by boat.
- Brunch time.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

39 Comments:
OMG please come by and let me know WHERE this is!!!!!! .. i think THIS is where Joe and I need to go for our anniversary!
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
Man, I so need to be there asap!!! Brilliant!!! xoxo
Oh man I want to be there RIGHT NOW.
Beautiful. I want to go back to Maui now!!
Simply beautiful...take me away!
Wow now that is gorgeous! I'm headed to the beach for a week but not one as pretty as that! :)
Have a great weekend, honey!
Gorgeous photos just makes you want to take a vacation to where ever that is!
Nice post :)
BEAUTIFUL photos! Aw..I never get tired of vacations! Thanks for the inspiration and have a beautiful weekend! xoxo
DREAMY......mmm, thanks for that little getaway :) If I wasn't already hankering for some oceanside getaway, I definitely am now! Happy weekend, Stacey!
oh my! Stacey, this place is out of this world! have a wonderful weekend you too! xo
Stunning photos! That purple sky is a dream. Have a wonderful weekend!
Looks amazing. Would love to be in one of thoose pictures!
Happy weekend to you as well!
Holly crap, where are those cabbanas - take me there because I need it!!
Have a great weekend!!
XOXO
Kiki
can i teleport there now!?! Have a great weekend ~ ps, check out my new vintage store. foundbysutton.blogspot.com
how relaxing!!! that is what i want my weekend to look like!
happy friday!
♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
can i tell you, i'd give nearly anything to be inside one of these photographs right about now??
thank GAWD it's Friday!!!
hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
Dreamy! I want to be there!
These images are so dreamy!! I completely want to dive into an ocean or a pool :)
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!
i would just love to vacation to one of these luxurious locations!! happy weekend :)
Thanks for your sweet comment! The third one is my favourite too!!:) Happy Saturday! xoxoxo
Oh my gosh, gorgeous pictures! Hope you have a delightful weekend.
Mmm... I think I need a blue for this weekend..
Thanks for posting such beautiful blue.
happy weekend!!
nensa
Simply beautiful!! I want to be here!!
love you blog
I follow you now
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
xx
i want to holiday someplace like this so bad!
it goirgeous, have a fab weekend!
x
mel
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
Hola,
Tienes un blog súper chulo, me encantan las fotos que publicas y la decoración que nos muestras, y si encima sacas a mi ídolo Olivia Palermo pues ya para mi lo bordas.
Así que, ya ves, imposible evitar la tentación de hacerme seguidora tuya.
Ya me cuento entre ellas.
Un besín y disfruta de tu fin de semana.
Oh my goodness so stunning, you're making me want to go on holiday!! It's winter here in Australia!! :-)
@ Aspirante a Miss Divina,
Gracias por el cumplido! También, gracias por me siguiendo. Tenga un gran fin de semana chica!xoxo
oh my gosh this places are so beautiful. How i wish i can visit there one day.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog and also thanks for following me.
Did you take this photos? From where are they?
Perfect summer weekend images!
xx
Those images are beautiful. I forget that there are real life paradises like that. Gorgeous.
ohhhhh i want to be in these places!!!! how pretty they are!
I want to be there!
Love Grace.
Super sunny shots, Stacey. You've got me daydreaming... enjoying lots and lots of sweet raindrops over here. Hope your weekend is great so far. xx
Oh, wow - how beautiful! Let's all just pack up and go!
Happy and cheerful weekend, my sweet!
Such inviting and seductive photos;-)
Yes and yes!! Hurry up summer! :)
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/
elles sont magnifiques ces photos, et elles font vraiment rêver.
I have arrived in heaven!
xx C
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home