Friday, July 30, 2010

Milestone.

lovely2  I am still  “revved up” from the effects of yesterday. I was able to have some “me” time for the first time in months.  I labeled this post milestone because I actually left baby Zion with a sitter for the first time last night. That’s a definite milestone for me. He’s now 16 months old and it was still very difficult for me to leave him. However, i was comforted by; 1. the fact that the sitter is a daughter of a trusted coworker and 2. that baby Z would have been asleep the entire time( he usually has an early bedtime). I’m sure you’re wondering so what did you do? I went to the movies with one of my dearest  girlfriends and we saw Inception!  Most of you have probably already seen it. That movie was truly awesome! It definitely makes you think and…, ok, maybe i shouldn’t say much more about the details just in case i may ruin it for someone who hasn’t seen it yet. So, i’ll highlight the men’s fashion in the movie and my crush on Marion Cotillard(who played a female character in the movie) instead.

Inception INCEPTION
INCEPTION INCEPTION
Seriously, i cannot recall a scene where the men weren’t wearing dashing suits or where they weren’t impeccably attired. They were some well dressed bad a$$ men and I loved watching them wield their weapon in a suit:-).

marion1 And of course, there was Marion Cotillard, the Oscar winning renowned French actress. You might remember her from La Vie en Rose, Nine, or Public Enemies.  She’s quite enigmatic.

marion2 marion4 marion6
She’s not only drop dead gorgeous, but she’s also a talented actress who exudes some type of gravitational force that pulls you in when you watch her on screen! If you haven’t seen Inception yet, i say go out and see it this weekend. You won’t regret it! Happy Friday my friends! xo

{via 1. justbespendid.tumblr, 2. movies.yahoo.com, others(Marion)-Vogue.com}

23 comments :

  1. Now it all explains why my 17 year old sons loved it too.
    Happy you were able to pry yourself away from your 16 month old.
    It does get easier~
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your milestone evening out, darling! You deserve some "me" time!

    Love Marion's outfits in these pics, especially the last one...

    Happy Weekend!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling, I know what you mean by finally being able to leave your baby at home, that is truly a milestone!!! Congrats!!! and I hope to see Inception soon, wishing you a wonderful day darling!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 'me time'! Inception was incredible!! These pictures are amazing, Marion Cotillard is absolutely gorgeous and she and Leo had the perfect chemistry! I want a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacey, glad you found me so I can visit your lovely little corner in the world. These pictures show elegance. So so Feminine. Love it!
    Have a most wonderful weekend filled with lots of JOY and sunshine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this movie was absolutely lovely!! it was better than i ever thought it would be. i love marion. she has a gorgeous accent and she is just beautiful. this is a great post!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    I am now really looking foward to see the movie! Fabulous pictures! Maybe some interesting interior design in the movie as well?
    Thanks for being a new follower on my blog, I really appreciate it!
    /Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your evening out, honey! I still have to see that movie. Maybe sometime this weekend I'll get around to it :)

    Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to me time - we so need it and often too!! and those photos, gorgeous! She is beautiful in a vern unassuming way!! have a great weekend

    XOXO
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marion was so perfect in that movie!! I still think of her as Edith Piaf to this very day.

    So glad to hear you got a night out. Good for you mama!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    ps - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your lovely comments!! i really appreciate it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww..., don't even mention it Paislea:-).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the milestone! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the movie. I suppose I ought to make that one of my weekend to dos... Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great milestone to mark for blog posterity! So glad you had a nice time. And those screen shots are to die for - love Marion Cotillard! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S. Thank you for you kind wishes, Stacey! (feeling bit better) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Stacey,
    I'm glad to be here. Your blog was so wonderful with so many beautiful pictures. I really love it!!
    Congrats for your 'me time'...I haven't seen that film yet..

    Happy weekend too to you!!
    nensa

    PS: Thanks for stoppin by to my site, I'm your follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is sooo stunning! I can't wait to see this movie!

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hear great things about this movie. Really want to see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. man everyone is raving about inception, i hope i get to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i totally enjoyed inception as well. great post and images are gorgeous!!! in addition to the stunning pics of marion cotillard, i particularly like the 1st one of the vintage car (so cute!)

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i just HAVE to go see this movie, why are my evenings so crummed with lots of uninteresting stuff :s

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).