Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meet my tumblr.

I can’t imagine being a design addict and not having a tumblr. I only recently started to post to my tumblr although i opened one about the same time i started this blog (early May). However, i would frequent tumblr.com almost daily because there is so much inspiration there. I have been getting a lot of love from the tumblr world and it’s oh so addicting. Anyway, without further ado, here is a sneak peek at my tumblr:-). I hope you’re off to a great Tuesday! xo









{via designaddictmom.tumblr}

11 comments :

  1. gorgeous! love the blue cabinets. :D

    hmmm...methinks i need to learn what a tumblr is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures.

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing spaces...That kitchen is like a dreamy:) I love your selection:)
    Kisses,sweetie and have a fun afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first kitchen and all the images actually! Love the modern touch! XO's

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...officially addicted to your tmblr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous images! I fear I'm late to the party...I don't have a tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous...you're inspiring me to get my lazy self onto tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic images!! so many great colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your tumblr!! Will have to remember to visit that site as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).