Friday, July 9, 2010

Etsy Growth charts.

I remember the birth of baby Z just like it was yesterday. Today, at 15 months old, i am amazed at how much he has grown!  I would love to get a cool looking growth chart and these etsy ones definitely fit the bill.  Now, which one do i choose…? Do you have a favorite?















(images via etsy)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

ha ha, that robot one is excellent! :D

happy weekend!

 
At July 10, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

aww, I love the giraffe one!! Isn't it bittersweet to watch your little one growing up so quickly. Mine is 20 months, and it's blowing my mind.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Melissa Blake said...

The giraffe one is definitely my favorite. And yes, they do grow up so fast!! xoxo

 
At July 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

I love the robot and the giraffe ones too, but, alas they are sold out:-(.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home