I recently spotted the home of blogger, María Vázquez who blogs at
Dr. Livinghome on
MiCasa and i fell in love. Her apartment in Madrid is a rental and she has done some amazing things with it. She recently gave the kitchen a facelift and hopes to do the bathroom next. The apartment is decorated with lovely vintage pieces, lots of books, and lots and lots of plants! Let's take a peek...
Charming apartment, right and it's a rental! I'd take María as a tenant any day! xx
Labels: decor, home tour, interiors, plants
5 Comments:
What beautiful Kitchen! I like this look. Thanks for sharing. Kitchen remodeling Austin
Very Well embellished. Everything is looking so classic and perfect, especially I like the way of decorating paintings on the wall.
Great krzesła.
This is wonderful!
Especially the kitchen. :-)
Have a great weekend, my friend!
xo.
Interesting chapter to discuss briefly.Your work is good and knowledgeable.www.harneymfg.com
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home