Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Jungle Fever

Lush green space to relax
Give me all the plants! I am trying to exercise restraint and not go overboard with planting all the plants! Ha- but i know you agree that there is no such thing as too many plants, right?  I am loving these jungle fever inducing spaces-so "plantilicious"!

Lush green space to relax

Bath time with nature

Outdoor oasis

A jungle outdoor oasis
Happy Spring to you and I hope you enjoy planting all the plants as much as I do! xx


images: {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

3 comments :

  1. Truly a tropical paradise!!
    Love this series of photographs.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the last one, with the green cushions is just dreamy!
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).