Monday, May 8, 2017

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism
I've been stalking My Modern House on instagram for some time. They are an estate agency and sell exceptional homes in urban and rural locations throughout Britain. The homes they post are exceptional and they also have an interview category on their site where they feature talented homeowners and their beautiful homes. Today's post is about one of those interviews...

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism
One look at Duncan and Luke(homeowners) and you can tell that they are not afraid of color. I just love it! 

Loving this bar area with the fiddle leaf fig

Such a cozy spot and that pothos is #goals!

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism

Loving the vintage touches and colorful candlesticks

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism

A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism
I hope your week is off to a great start! xx

4 comments :

  1. Such rich hues! Love it!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all pictures are amazing and the pictures are very beautiful the interior of pics are unique and very good looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your article I came to know about new colors that I haven’t know and I like the pink colour I am planning to use this colour for my room because this color is the significance of the light.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).