This Week In Pics
It's been a hectic week, so I am not skimping on the self care this weekend. As usual, surrounding myself with plants immediately make everything better!
I also gave my work from home nook a refresh. You can check it out HERE on IG.
I received a number of queries about this clock screensaver. This post can help if you're also interested in getting it. xx
Labels: bathroom, color, office, personal, plants, work from home





1 Comments:
Although the city provides buses to help you get to the attractions, renting a car in Dubai is a safer choice. You can go to more places in less time and escape public transportation issues.
To rent a taxi, all you need is a legitimate international driver's licence, a visa, and a passport. You must also get a valid driver's licence from your home country. Here are the six car rental locations.
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home