Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Made A Simple Floral Arrangement With Greenery From Our Yard


I Made A Simple Floral Arrangement With Greenery From Our Yard- design addict mom
It's that time of year when the Jasmine trees in our back yard are covered in white blooms and their sweet scent permeate the air. I love the scent so much that I wanted to bring a bit inside, so I grabbed my garden shears and cut a couple branches from one of the Jasmine trees to make a simple floral arrangement.

I Made A Simple Floral Arrangement With Greenery From Our Yard- design addict mom
I placed it on the kitchen table and you get a whiff of the scent as you walk by plus it pops beautifully against the pink colored walls.

I Made A Simple Floral Arrangement With Greenery From Our Yard- design addict mom

Bloom details- design addict mom

I love the way it turned out; so simple, but still beautiful. xx

images: Lea Hartman

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stacey, it is just beautiful.
I SO love Jasmine. We cannot grow it outdoors (year round) here, but I have 4 Arabian Tea Jasmine plants indoors, two of which are blooming now, and I could just stand there and sniff those beautiful white flowers all day! :-)
xo.

 
At July 13, 2018 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Raina said...

Must admit I totally skipped the post when I recognized your amazing pink room, which was highlighted in the HGTV magazine (color issue, I believe). I distinctly remember the chairs, number singularly plastered to the wall and the dark room haunted by a dimly lit display of photos. I have a photographic memory of spaces and I loved this one. Just couldn't for the life of me figure out why the room was dark. Lol! Obviously, for good reason.

 
At January 26, 2019 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

I am just now seeing your comment, but that space wasn't lit solely for photographic reasons. It's usually awash with light albeit artificially since it's a hallway that doesn't really get natural light. I'm happy you loved the pic in the HGTV magazine:-)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home