Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day: Matters of the Heart


Before Zion was born, I was told by Doctors that I wouldn't be able to conceive. At the time, I was undergoing a series of tests to diagnose the issue of my severe abdominal pains. I was told I had cysts... Anyway, when I was told that I wouldn't be able to conceive, for some reason, I didn't panic, in fact, I didn't embrace it as truth. Fast forward, Zion was born. I was so elated that when I decided to start a blog, I first named it Zion and Design. However, I don't think Ian would've approved. Design Addict Mom was chosen instead. 

I've embraced motherhood with all of my being and sometimes I briefly think about how I was told I wouldn't be able to have these beautiful human beings. Happy Mother's Day to you beautiful Mamas and if you're trying to conceive, there's always hope! xx

6 comments :

  1. THey are too cute! Oh to have my girls that age again one of mine will soon be 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing & your boys are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so vibrant and cute. Thanks for the inspiration as well! You never know what will happen so keep looking forward right?

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith trumps medicine all the time. Glad you ignored that misdiagnosis. They are too precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome testimony! Thanks for sharing! Beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).