Tuesday, September 28, 2010
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.

4 Comments:
Congrats to the lucky winner:)
Hugs
Congrat Patricia!
And a big thanks to Stacey for running this giveaway! I really appreciate it! :)
awe! so lucky!
♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
You have a very lovely home. Thanks for letting us in! Kellie xx
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home