Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Green With Envy

Green With Envy- design addict mom
     I stumbled upon a pin of this delightful space on Pinterest and had to hunt down the source which brought me to a magical glimpse into Dirac Castle. As a color lover, I was absolutely "green with envy" and immediately fell in love with the splashes of green punctuated throughout. The green painted doors are everything! Additionally, as a plant lover, I love how they've adorned their spaces with plants-so welcoming.  The textures, the materials used, the details, the decor; really everything about Dirac Castle envelopes you and makes you feel right at home.

Such a magical living room awash in natural light and adorned with plants- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom


Green With Envy- design addict mom #plants

Green With Envy- design addict mom #kitchen


Green With Envy- design addict mom


Green With Envy- design addict mom #kitchen

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom

Simple and soothing bedroom- design addict mom

Green With Envy- design addict mom #plants #livingroom

Green With Envy- design addict mom #plants
Dreamy, isn't it? xx

images: videdeco

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2019 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Uwalls said...

I think I may have a little crush on this one. So homey and charming!

 
At February 16, 2021 at 12:05 PM , Blogger 800Customernumber said...

Aeromexico Telefono
Numero De Telefono De Aeromexico
Telefono De Aeromexico

 
At October 7, 2021 at 5:07 PM , Blogger DarceJ said...

What shade of green is this please?

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home