Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Some of My Favorite Picks
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is now officially live and it was so difficult to narrow down my favorite picks for this post!
That floral reversible quilt above is just delicious! I have a feeling it will go quickly.
I need this rug for my bathroom
Love this MAC palette and it's also perfect for Fall which will be here before you know it.
You know how much i love this color! This light weight sweater is a must have.
Love these ripped jeans-still elegant and understated
Of course this coloful sneaker for baby Cheyenne caught my eye
Have you shopped the sale yet?
I have this Donna Karan deodorant and I cannot say enough great things about it! Love, love! xx
*This post contains affiliate links
Labels: bedroom, decor, design, fashion, interiors, nordstrom sale, plants









1 Comments:
Aeromexico Telefono
Numero De Telefono De Aeromexico
Telefono De Aeromexico
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home