Thursday, June 1, 2017
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Man Cave Gets a Facelift with Pixerstick Wallpaper
- At Home in Madrid with Blogger, María Vázquez
- Dark and Sexy in Denmark
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Morocco Dreaming.
- A Home That's All About Color and Maximalism
- Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- Livening Up The Week With A Dose of Yellow
- Happy Earth Day!
- Real Talk / Real Moms: Morning Routine
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Beautiful! do you have any tips for taking care of fiddle leaf figs? I've had very mixed results with these plants but love them!
Thank you Alison! Here's a post from the archive with some basic tips. Hope that helps. I will be posting a follow up post with more tips sometime in the future:http://designaddictmom.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-i-care-for-my-fiddle-fig-and-hello.html
Wonderful! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home