Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello September and An Ace Hardware $150 Gift Card Giveaway.

a collected living room with a masculine flair
Where did the month of August go? Here in the South we've already started to experience a noticeable cool breeze in the evenings which is oh so welcome after the scorching heat we've had!

Country kitchen
September is the month where lots of preserving vegetables and fruits activities take place to get ready for the cooler months.

Shed with Fall Decorations
September is the month where the projects that we've been putting off all Summer are tackled. 

Autumn Gathering

 Whether you're canning the last bounty of your fruits and veggies or tackling a project, this giveaway is for you!

Ace Hardware Gift card Giveaway.
In partnership with Ace Hardware, we're giving away a $150 gift card to a lucky person! How awesome, right? 


Alright, so how do you enter? Simple: Follow the steps below:

To Enter:

*Follow Design Addict Mom on Instagram

 *Leave a comment letting me know what you would get from Ace Hardware with your gift card


Note: Please don't forget to leave an email where I can contact you if you're not a blogger or

Giveaway  is open to U.S. and Canada only at this time and ends Wednesday September 07, 2016. Good luck everyone! XX

images{via, via}


Labels: , , ,

351 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 351 of 351
At September 6, 2016 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Susan said...

I love to support my local Ace Hardware store. I buy everything there! First up would be paint.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I could use some paint for many projects I'd like to get going
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow Design Addict Mom on Instagram as tallulahjane65. I would buy paint and fixtures for a bathroom remodel.
tallulahjane65(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM , Blogger lisa said...

I follow you on instagram @lmkay630
Iwould get a bunch of Fall Plants and Dog Treats and food!
lmkay630@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on instagram daniellejones7751. I would use this gift card to buy the supplies I need to redo my kitchen floor. When I moved into my house the kitchen floor was covered with peeling vinyl tiles. I got tired of stubbing my toes on them. So I peeled the tile up by myself cleaned the plywood underneath with alcohol to get the adhesive off. I then just painted the plywood. This was a quick cheap fix but it really needs to be redone. The paint is peeling and has spots where the left over adhesive is coming thru the paint. I would love to be able to fix the floor before Christmas.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My email is Jonesfd(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Sarah Hayes said...

following as @eebs15. Id love to gift this to my dad for all the hard work he does. he loves to work on little (and big) projects and this would definitely help. skhayes15 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:38 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I would buy the Belkin Wi-Fi Security
Camera (F7D7601)

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I follow on IG (@ngiewerner). I would buy gardening supplies and let my mom pick out a few things as well!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Brenda Penton said...

I follow as @newfiechic on instagram. I'd get a new faucet for my bathroom

brendapenton(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Following (DanielleCorrelle), and I would buy paint and supplies as we are finishing our basement because my mother in law just moved in. daniellecorrelle@aol.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Amy Orvin said...

I would love to stock up on bird seed and buy a few extra feeders. Thank you!
Following you on Instagram as @amyorvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on Instagram- smilesneeded

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would buy tools, many tools! It is so hard to find someone with tools when I need something fixed that I could do.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

I would probably get my Mom a new weed trimmer. She really needs a new one! My instagram name is chrucas2 and my email is chrucas2@yahoo.com
God bless everyone!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My 2 comments won't load back, the email for the 2 is the same email as this comment. Thank you.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Following as @SeymaShabbir I am not sure what I would get. We are trying to change up our interior design of the house and recently got it painted. It still is missing that magazine look. I love your photos on instagram, the colors, lighting, design of the house is wonderful. Maybe you can give tips to the winner??
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Erin S said...

I follow on IG at Parentinghealthy. I need to do some outdoor winter prep
So this would help a ton erinnsluka@gmail

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on IG (choculamajorata). I would get some shelving and organization supplies for some of my craft supplies. Thank you!!

countesschocula @mail dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

(I'm sorry, I don't think my comment loaded so I hope this isn't a duplicate)

I follow on Instagram (choculamajorata).

I would get shelving and organization supplies for my craft stuff. Thank you for the giveaway!

countesschocula @mail dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Giant Sis said...

Follow you on IG as GiantSis. I'd get new shelves for the garage so we could organize the mess that lives out there! wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Giant Sis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Brandy said...

Following on IG @kiahnbentsmom.
I would get paint for the older house my Mom just bought. Thanks got the chance!
Kiahnbentsmom@yahoo.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Meghan said...

I would definitely get paint!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to use this gift card to purchase some new paint for our dining room. Thanks so much for the giveaway! alisonmatalanis1@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Maureen said...

I would be thrilled to give this gift card to my husband to purchase supplies for his side handyman business. He began doing home repairs in our neighborhood on his days off in order to pay the fees for our daughter to be a competitive gymnast. Recently, he made a wish list of tools and supplies that he needs and I would love to surprise him!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Francine Anchondo said...

Follow on Instagram-fmd518 and I would buy some tools for my husband.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Shara W said...

I would get some paint to re-do our bathroom!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Lisa V. said...

We are moving to a larger home with a larger yard, so I'm gonna say yard tools.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 1:24 PM , Blogger marcia goss said...

I follow you on Instagram as mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 1:31 PM , Blogger marcia goss said...

I would get paint for our family room.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

following on IG @peggyjohnson421
I would buy some new planters and plants for my deck
peggywins421@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Chrissy said...

I follow you on IG as krisgan07! I would get some supplies to help us redo our basement. We need to paint, decorate and furnish it so this would be put to great use!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Darlene said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Darlene said...

I follow you on instagram. - darleneowen

 
At September 6, 2016 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Darlene said...

If I were to win I would love a Weber 22in Original
Kettle Premium Grille

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Jennifer Cervantes said...

I follow on Instagram, Sweepsfanatic2007. I would probably get the rest of the paint I need to finish painting my house, especially the kids rooms. Sweepsfanatic2007@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

I follow on instagram @jjohnson46. I would get a new hose, hose sprayer and hose reel!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Gina Blades said...

Following you as beezer78. I'd buy yard furniture and/or accessories.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:45 PM , Blogger tiffanynichole89 said...

I would give the gift card to my husband for his birthday. He would love it and probably buy some kind of tools.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:46 PM , Blogger tiffanynichole89 said...

Also, following on Instagram @Tiffanynichole89

 
At September 6, 2016 at 3:57 PM , Blogger sarah said...

It could change but I'm thinking that one of the items I would get is a wet/dry vac.

https://instagram.com/freyasky/
ksarah26(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Deanna said...

I follow on instagram (deannalw47). I would like to buy the Adams High Back Stacking Ergonomic Adirondack Chair in Cherry Red.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would buy new solar walk way lights for our side walk.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following on Instagram @navywife844! My husband and I are always working on projects. Right now we are building a Hutch cabinet for our dining room! This would be wonderful! Mrswill2784@yahoo.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:07 PM , Blogger ken ohl said...

I would love to spruce up the deck with new paint flowers and stain. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Kimberly Bauer said...

I follow on instagram (kbauer74)
I would buy a snow shovel and gardening supplies if I won!

kbauer74@verizon.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM , Blogger ken ohl said...

I would love to spruce up our deck with paint and stain and flowers give it a face lift. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Trish said...

I love Ace Hardware! I would buy some paint for re-doing my kitchen.

glindathegood@bellsouth.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous Trish said...

PS - I follow via IG @birdhousebooks

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM , Blogger arress said...

Following on instagram as @arress83 I would purchase new shelves for my craft room.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Meg A said...

If I won, I would get my mom a whole bunch of birdseed! I follow on IG @milewidesmile. Thanks for this opp :) arthur(dot)110(at)osu(dot)edu

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Jennifer H. said...

I would get gardening supplies!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Lissa Crane said...

I would love to get a new fireplace screen and a fire tool set to redo the look of our fireplace for the winter months! It is the center piece of our living room and it looks so drab, this would definitely help!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:42 PM , Blogger John H. said...

I want to buy fencing to fix my yard.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:46 PM , Blogger kymom13 said...

I'd give this to my hubby and watch his eyes light up like a little boy! LOL. I'm sure we'd have more tools and such with this! I'm a new follower on instagram @kyphotomama.

kymom13 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Karrie said...

i follow on IG KMillheim609

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Luna Moon said...

I would get some lawn tools, I've been wanting a leaf blower. @Burningmoonprod on instagram.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:23 PM , Blogger lildevilgirl22 said...

I followed on instagram lildevilgirl28
I would buy tools since I don't have any

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:28 PM , Blogger lildevilgirl22 said...

oops forgot to put my email sailormars92591@yahoo.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:31 PM , Blogger kelley roach said...

follow on instagram @kellzroach

would redo my room

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:33 PM , Blogger bev1132 said...

we can use a new light weight ladder for chores aroud our house.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Cassidy ciazza morelli said...

I'd get some material to replace screens in the windows and paint to freshen up the rooms

 
At September 6, 2016 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would buy Mr. Coffee® Programmable Coffeemaker (FTX45) - Cuisinart® Metal Classic Toaster (CPT-180) - Sunergy® Windlights Solar Lighted Wind Chime (50403337)

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Jennafer211 said...

I would get some new stuff for my backyard. I really need new patio furniture and maybe a bird feeder or two. I follow on Instagram @jennafer211

Jennafer211 at aol.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Cassidy ciazza morelli said...

I'd get some material to replace screens in the windows and paint to freshen up the rooms. Morellicase@yahoo.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Gricelda said...

Paint and wall decor for my living room. Following on IG as @greaseballs80 greaseballs80 at yahoo dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Patricia Wojnar Crowley said...

I follow as https://www.instagram.com/tcrowley122/

I would buy some paint and tiles for my livingroom/fireplace project that I want to do!
tcrowley122 at hotmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Angela Saver said...

I would buy the Bissell Big Green Upright Vacuum (BGU5500)! I follow on Instagram as Angela.Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Angela Saver said...

I would get the Bissell Big Green Upright Vacuum (BGU5500)! I follow on Instagram as Angela.Saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Angela Saver said...

I would get the Bissell Big Green Upright Vacuum (BGU5500)! I follow on Instagram as Angela.saver

Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 8:13 PM , Blogger tracey said...

instagram follower @traceyj40
I would get some new gardening tools
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

I would buy paint and supplies to paint my bedrooms. We moved here one year ago. Everything is white. I wnt some nice soothing colors!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

following on instagram as babeofbryan

 
At September 6, 2016 at 8:53 PM , Blogger elizabeth miller said...

I follow on instagram lyzabeth1970...For my daughters birthday (she just turned 11) she wanted her room redone into a tween room. We bought her new comforter but we still have to paint and put up shelving she wants. I would definitely use this to buy paint, paint materials, and shelving to finish her room because the money is what has had us on hold completing it the last 3 weeks. If there was any left, I would get new patio sand to level back out my back patio.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 8:58 PM , Blogger elizabeth miller said...

It's saying my comment was published but I have been up and down these comments 4 times and can not find it but I realized after I posted I forgot my email so just in case it is lyzabeth1970 (at) aol.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:02 PM , Blogger vranab said...

I would get LED light bulbs from Ace if I won

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would buy lumber for some new deck steps. Following on instagram, @wiseowl999.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would buy lumber for some new deck steps. Following on instagram, @wiseowl999.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow as elizabethreesehostetler on instagram. I would buy things for the yard. whiteclowd1234@aol.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Tricia Hope said...

I bought a new condo that I love,except for the terrible paint pallet.So I would buy paint.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Shelly Peterson said...

I follow on Instagram under cshell202.
I would buy some paint to repaint my bedroom.
cshell090869 at aol dot com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Rose Santuci-Sofranko said...

I'd give this to my hubby...he loves Ace Hardware and he said he'd probably buy gardening supplies with it if I won it for him. BTW, I'm following you on Instagram as @Artists4God . Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist (at) aol.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:41 PM , Blogger kagate said...

I would give the Ace Gift Card to my husband as he is always needing tools and hardware!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM , Blogger reneejr said...

If I had a gift card to Ace Hardware I would buy new garden supplies and a new bird feeder. reneejr@earthlink.net

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:54 PM , Blogger farmgirl said...

I would buy decorative stone for my wedding centerpieces
Farmgirl33@ymail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 9:55 PM , Blogger reneejr said...

I follow on Instagram renee0150

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have instagram. Boooo Hissss...

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:14 PM , Blogger [Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am following Design Addict Mom on Instagram @greenavocado
Fiona N

iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:26 PM , Blogger [Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am following Design Addict Mom on Instagram @greenavocado

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 10:29 PM , Blogger [Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I would buy the BONECO/Air-O-Swiss Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier (34476) for my son
Thank You for the chance

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would invest in a new edger to aid in my landscaping.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:28 PM , Blogger kdrae said...

We need a new lawn mower!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous Erin Walsh said...

I followed on Instagram (ewalsh40) ewalsh40 at gmail.com

I would buy some gardening tools and stock up on gardening gloves. Thanks for the chance!

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I'm moving soon and paint will be at the top of my list.

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I'm moving soon and paint is at the top of my list. erinwins1@gmail.com

 
At September 6, 2016 at 11:58 PM , Blogger slehan said...

Instagram follow: slehan3
I'd like to spruce up my bathroom.
Thanks for the contest.

slehan at juno dot com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:06 AM , Blogger cassandra marquez said...

Instagram: Mooncat41
I would use my gift card to buy paint for the baby room we are currently decorating and use the rest to buy a new mailbox.
mycatlovesme@outlook.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Aunt Reenie said...

I would get tools for my husband

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Aunt Reenie said...

I would get tools for my husband.
stein44@roadrunner.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Terry Poage said...

I would buy a new weed eater.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Terry Poage said...

I would buy a weed eater. tpoage@mindspring.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a lot of repainting, so supplies for that will eat it up. jamesmjenkins5@mail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need to purchase a whole new set of ratchets and sockets..I followed on instagram
redwardgagnon@shaw.ca

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would purchase a larger set of ratchets and sockets
I followed on instagram redded7
redwardgagnon@shaw.ca

 
At September 7, 2016 at 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to get screens, we are renting and we have no screens on our windows! Thanks so much!

 
At September 7, 2016 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If I won this contest, I would get a new coffee maker. Mine is in desperate need of replacing. My e-mail address is gomojo@hotmail.com.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

home décor need updating

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Maria Katie said...

I would get a new toilet, our is leaking

 
At September 7, 2016 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Rachel Freer said...

I would get a ring for our fire pit. Following on Instagram as @mom2boys51
racheljeramie(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on instagram as @dddiva62. I would want to buy the Outdoor Interiors Sunbrella Teal Blue Lounger W/ Ottoman while it is on clearance, although my practical side might urge me to get things like paint supplies and hardware we've been needing.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes my link thing doesn't work correctly for some reason, so if I am lucky enough to win, my email is discriminating_diva at yahoo dot com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 9:45 AM , Blogger christina moore said...

I follow on instagram as @tinam105 I would buy paint for my living room

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:02 AM , Blogger kelly tupick said...

I follow on instagram: kellytupick. I would get a new faucet fixture for my kitchen. We are working on getting a new sink put in and new faucet would be wonderful as the old one is outdated. kt3us@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Instagram follower - rememberingdidi
I would get some exterior paint for my house. I like the Clark+Kensington Paint and Primer in One Premium Exterior Semi-Gloss Enamel - 5 Gallon.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Tracy Shafer said...

I would buy paint! I really need to paint my living room before the holidays! rockergoddess2002@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Tracy Shafer said...

I follow on Instagram! @tracymshaf rockergoddess2002@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 12:53 PM , Blogger patty wright said...

I follow. I'm not sure what I would buy yet. Patty.wright1958@gmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:05 PM , Blogger John @ run. geek. run(disney) said...

Hard to pick but I'd probably end up going with some organizational type stuff. Some shelves for the basement, something for organizing tools like maybe a cabinet, and hopefully a new tool or two.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:15 PM , Blogger John @ run. geek. run(disney) said...

Followed on Instagram as @rgrdisney

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would probably invest in some outdoor lighting. I am interested in landscape and decorative lights. I spend a lot of time outdoors but my garden is too dark. syncingcoin@gmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would probably invest in outdoor lighting. I'm interested in getting landscape and decorative lights. I spend a lot of time outdoors, but my garden is pretty dark. I love to light it up to walk through it at night. syncingcoin@gmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:33 PM , Blogger bloggergirl said...

I would get great new mirrors for my bathrooms.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Following! I would order materials to build a new deck in our yard for the spa that we are getting. :) (satrntgr at hotmail dot com)

 
At September 7, 2016 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

I would buy paint. With that paint, I would paint my daughters' room as well as mine.
kayleefaith1228@aol.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would get paint and sanding equipment to refinish some furniture. ladybg07@hotmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would give it to my mom for her birthday- she loves redecorating!
ivadeosra@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Mom Knows Best said...

Followed @momknowsbest15 I would buy paint for my bathroom remodel sugarcookie1965@comcast.net

 
At September 7, 2016 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Kathryn C said...

(I posted a comment several hours ago but I don't see it listed so I'm posting again)
I would buy a new rake and a box of lawn leaf bags, also get some extra keys made
kacor7@hotmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Kathryn C said...

I follow on Instagram as thrincor

kacor7@hotmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 4:40 PM , Blogger mkjmc said...

I would get some paint for my remodel project kathypersons@yahoo.com instagram kathypersons1

 
At September 7, 2016 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Candie L said...

I followed on instagram. I need to buy home remodeling stuff. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 6:04 PM , Blogger corey1971 said...

I followed you on Instagram (CoreyOlomon)(CoreyOlomon@gmail.com)

 
At September 7, 2016 at 6:05 PM , Blogger corey1971 said...

I would buy weatherproofing stain for my deck. (CoreyOlomon@gmail.com)

 
At September 7, 2016 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I would use the gift card to update my kitchen fixtures and possibly lighting.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on instagram (gregoryoldstuff) & we would use it for general house repair stuff.
jednc @ hotmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:05 PM , Blogger AmyLynn said...

I follow you on Instagram. I think I would get the Living Accents Roma Steel 2 Person Glider.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on instagram mermont84

I would get some wood for my back patio and planters
mammoo84 at yahoo dot com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:41 PM , Blogger cynthia dawson said...

I would get a rechargable drill. following : cynthiadawson1

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Amber Ludwig said...

I am dead set on redoing our bedroom set!! I would get all the sanding equipment and paint from ace! Also, all the necessities to redo the drawers which need a lot of attention! IG follow @berrael.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Amber Ludwig said...

Forgot to leave my email!! berrael@gmail.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 8:44 PM , Blogger cynthia dawson said...

i would buy a cordless drill . following as : cynthiadawson1

 
At September 7, 2016 at 9:22 PM , Blogger laurasloves said...

I follow you on Instagram-lauraemerson17. I would use the card to buy supplies to help finish our kitchen that is finally being redone after Hurricane Katrina.
Laurie Emerson
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 10:36 PM , Blogger elangomatt said...

I think that I'd put it towards a new window unit air conditioner or if they don't carry those then I'd put it towards a new Weber grill.

 
At September 7, 2016 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Brian E. said...

We would use gift card to replace an exterior light fixture on our patio !

Instagram: brianpiero

 
At September 7, 2016 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Brian E. said...

We would use gift card to replace an exterior light fixture on our patio !

Instagram: brianpiero

brianeason62 [at] gmail [dot] com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Kathleen S. said...

Hope I'm not too late to enter! It's 11:22 pm EST here... :) i follow on Instagram (katscan197)... I'd buy paint for my interior walls.. I need to add a personal touch to my new house! :)

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following on instagram (mrs_patiller33) I would buy paint as we are remodeling our daughters room. My email is patill7@aol.com

 
At September 7, 2016 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Trisha McKee said...

Hi! I am following you on instagram as trishannemckee. I would buy a new screen door. Ours does not close and sometimes the animals get out because of it. tridingermckee@gmail.com

 
At September 8, 2016 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Whitney Jones said...

I've been wanting a sander and paint sprayer for a long time. I'll also try and get supplies to finally build a frame for my custom monglian fur ottoman. I hope I win!!

 
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 351 of 351

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home