Friday, April 15, 2011
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- A home that embraces the green.
- Show Your Stuff….
- Framing gloves as art.
- Some pictures from Zion’s birthday.
- Colourful and vintage.
- Guest Post via Cheap n Chic Living
- Longing for a Retreat like this…
- Happy Birthday Baby Z!
- Lush Fabrics and Beautiful Wallpaper = Glam Spaces
- Giveaway Winner and not so great Pictures...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


27 Comments:
Totally with you on that!!! Cheers, darling and have a relaxing weekend.
Teeeeheeee! Yes precious, go and have a nice glass and enjoy every slow sip...Monday will come again...HAVE A MEMORABLE WEEKEND!!! Anita
I hear you, sister! What a week - TGIF! Bring.on.the.wine! Have a smashing one! xo
Yes, and finally is Friday!!!! Have a stunning weekend!!! un beso!!!
I would love to build a wine cellar that looks like that in our basement! Happy weekend-Cheers!
Don't you love a nice glass of red wine on a Friday night, knowing you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn?? Have a great weekend!!!
Wishing you a great weekend as well sweet Stacey! Enjoy your glass of wine! I for sure will enjoy mine:)!
All my love!
//Tina
A glass of wine is the perfect kick off for the weekend!
hehe. yes, i agree. this week couldn't end soon enough. bring on the weekend!
Well to be honest, whether it's a good week or a bad week I always start the weekend with my dear friend red wine! Enjoy yours
Amaaaaazz....i...n...ng|!!! I'am a litttttle biiiit drunk ;)
ooh this room looks like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great weekend! xo
It is Friday evening and I am ready to pour a glass of Pinot Grigio before we go out to dinner. I am saying goodbye to a long and crazy week! Cheers!
XO,
Jane
Looks pretty moderate/modest to me, lol!!
I'd like to invite you to join my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway :)
agreed! enjoy it, amiga!
Put the baby to bed and have 4 GLASSES! There's a goblet with my name on it in about 15 minutes...
Let the good times roll...in moderation. So true. Have a fab weekend
Have a great weekend!!! :) Have fun in no moderation ;)
♡ from © tanvii.com
what's this word, moderation, you speak of?! :] Hope you have a relaxing weekend, Stacey!
A glass of wine (or two) is the perfect way to end the week and begin the weekend. Hope you enjoyed it :)
That sure does sound like a nice plan to me....a glass of wine :)
Have a relaxing weekend!
xoxo
Olivia
Well I donno about that! I for one would not mind calling this wine cellar my own :)
Happy weekend!
Wait does the moderation have to apply to wine too? LOL....geez if I had that wine cellar up above in MY home, you might not ever get me out of that room! That is some cellar!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend..tonight looking forward to a big group outing with friends (wine included) Enjoy Stacy!
Hope you get your red wine fix dear and have a great weekend with the family!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
already Sunday, Stacey...Wishing you a happy one. I like the photo and the text too :-) Enjoy your glass of wine...Hugs
This has been the longest week for me too and I only get this one day off this week so I could use a glass or two of vino. Enjoy yours!
It is my dream to have a room like this in my home. And yes everything in moderation indeed. I hope you got to enjoy a good glass of wine at the end of the week. It's only Monday and I had a glass of red tonight :)
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home