Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little Magic-Another CSN Giveaway!

Givey
Care for a little magic? New year, new stuff, right? Well, you’re in the right place. This CSN giveaway can get you your own little magic; be it a rug, new lighting, a round chair, you name it. CSN has over 200 sites and you’re bound to find what you’re looking for.Who knows, you may even be able to get your own wand too!:-)  The kind folks at CSN are offering my readers another great opportunity to win a $60 gift certificate! I never tire of hosting these!


Givey1
So here’s how you can enter to win the $60 CSN certificate…
Giveaway is opened to all followers of Design Addict Mom. If you’re not a follower, you can remedy that by following me publicly via google friend connect and let me know that you’re a
new follower:-). Thank you
For an additional entry:
  • Tweet or Post on Facebook about this giveaway and let me know that you did
Please include your email in the post so I can find you if you win!  Thank you! Also don’t forget to head over to the CSN stores to check out their products.
This contest will end on Friday, January 21 and the winner will be chosen at random.

PS: This giveaway is only open to US & Canadian residents.:-(

Thank you to CSN for another great giveaway here at Design Addict Mom!
Good Luck to all!!! XX

Labels:

206 Comments:

1 – 200 of 206 Newer› Newest»
At January 13, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

I'm a follower. :)

shelly_pucca@yahoo.com

Great giveaway. :)

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Monique said...

I'm a follower! Great giveaway lady.

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/25748771568623617

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love CSN! I'd love to win. And you know I'm a follower, sweetie :) xoxo

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

i would loveeeee to win this!!! following if course :}

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I'm a gfc follower.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Allison {Live Love Small} said...

i'm already a follower and adore your blog!
alliperez@mac.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Lila said...

So many wonderful things at CSN. For Christmas i bought a vending machine from there for my son.

Following...

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a new GFC follower

shel704 at aol dot com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/25780737961623552

shel704 at aol dot com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! I love giveaways. I am a follower.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Blogger AubreyLaine said...

GFC follower :) (Aubrey Charlebois)
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Kelly Frances Dunn said...

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME :) You're the best! XO

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:04 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

Sign me up Stacey...you know I love some CSN!! Could use a few things from there right now!

xo,
C

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Woohoo CSN - yep I'd love a new steamer! Thanks dear! cncliving{@}gmail.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:30 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/cncliving/status/25847094690451456

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Blogger jemina said...

What a FABULOUS give away, if only I could participate...

Anyways, I wish you an awesome Friday and a Beautiful Weekend :)

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

 
At January 14, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING GORGEOUS! Oh, this is truly magic and I am loving my win! How are you today? How is the waiting period? We are moving in our furniture by next week. All is looking great! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE! Anita

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Linn said...

Great giveaway...
Congrats to the person that wins...

Have a nice day

 
At January 14, 2011 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Yay!!! I love this giveaway,sweetie...Count me in, please:)
Hugs and kisses, darling

 
At January 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger meeyeehere said...

AWESOME! I am already a follower so please count me in too!
Thanks
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

so much to love on that site... i am a follower through GFC/Google reader :)

 
At January 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

i am a follower.

Lisa @ Lesapea xx

lisamarshall67@gmail.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger abby said...

Google Friend connect: uberabby

awinters AT gmail

 
At January 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger abby said...

http://twitter.com/#!/uberabby2/status/26005209536790528

 
At January 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

I'm a new follower! tammy.cody [at] gmail.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Jonnie (JB) said...

I'm a new GFC follower

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, how generous! Of course I follow.

omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a brand new follower!

gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/CrazyItalian0/status/26423798983032832

gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger thais said...

a follower for sure! count me in ;)

 
At January 16, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Dee said...

Thanks so much for the chance! I follow via gfc as Dee :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Dee said...

I shared on facebook as Dee G http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=182969381726211&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 1:57 AM , Blogger LAMusing said...

I follow you on GFC!
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 1:59 AM , Blogger LAMusing said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/LAMusing/status/26533741870448640
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 2:01 AM , Anonymous Norma said...

I'm a new follower on GFC :)
bingomamanorma(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

I am a new follower!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

http://twitter.com/#!/30Minutes4Me/status/26633064956297216

colleen.c63(at)gmail.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

I'm a gfc follower.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/suburbsanity/status/26648693411151872
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

 
At January 16, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/shala_darkstone/status/26735053924999169
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

 
At January 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

PLEASE enter me! My Name is Hershley's Sweet Kiss! AMAZING giveaway! My Email address is hoge06@yahoo.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Tim said...

I follow with google friends.


tahearn at roadrunner dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger samf36 said...

I follow on gfc.

samf36 ( at ) gmail.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a new gfc follower! tracietrump@yahoo.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger peg42 said...

I'm a GFC follower (rickpeggysmith)
What a great prize. CSN stores offer so many wonderful products.
Thanks so much.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger peg42 said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/peg42/status/27073586506240000
Thanks again
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Following on gfc
crazyhippiegirl1@aol.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger ky2here said...

GFC follower kycouple2000.

ky2here at msn dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger ky2here said...

Will tweet for CSN: http://twitter.com/#!/ky2here1/status/27085773249449985

ky2here at msn dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger twinmomoftwins said...

gfc follower
ortizvelasquez at yahoo dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Pattie said...

I'm a follower!
pattiesavon@ g mail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

I've become such a CSN junkie! I will gladly put the $60 to GOOD use.
Yet another reason I'm glad I "follow" you.

A Foreign Land

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger mverno said...

i follow as (mverno) via gfc
mverno@roadrunner.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger abfantom said...

I follow via GFC: abfantom

abfantom at yahoo dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

i'm a new blog follower!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/27107213663281152

 
At January 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Already a GFC follower

blackbearpie@aol.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/blackbearpie/status/27116579678322688

blackbearpie@aol.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Denise S. said...

GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger slb3334 said...

I follow.

slb3334@gmail.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New follower through GFC following under Free Hot Samples. freehotsamples at yahoo dot com
Have a great day! Jackie

 
At January 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Kia89 said...

I follow publicly via google friend connect.
austma7@aol.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/27159488196780032

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

GFC Follow Kendra22
thanks for the chance
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Blogger eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow you via GFC.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I shared on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001884874109#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=133804853348667&id=100001884874109

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/27170157474349056

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Erika said...

I am a new Google Friend Connect follower!
Thanks!
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger nickieisis3 said...

I'm a follower

nickieisis3atgmaildotcom

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

following you.

jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted here http://twitter.com/#!/MACMOMof3/status/27197258239840256
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous DebbyM said...

I'm a new follower via GFC (dukebb)

Thanks for the great site! and the great giveaway!

VaDebby@cox.net

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Julie D. said...

I'm a new GFC follower

jdawson02 at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Ashley H said...

New GFC follower agatewood1
ashleygatewood@mail.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Ashley H said...

http://twitter.com/#!/shuggysmommy/status/27206514611593216
I tweeted @shuggysmommy
ashleygatewood@mail.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Michele said...

Thank you for the giveaway. I'm a new follower :)
mrsmiki77 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger cstironkat said...

I follow you on GFC as cstironkat

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Blogger cstironkat said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/27214074114740224

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger sodahoney said...

I follow on GFC

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger sodahoney said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/sodahoney/status/27218848780386304

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:22 PM , Blogger sodahoney said...

Shared on FB http://www.facebook.com/sodahoney/posts/157824634267357

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow your blog publicly through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a follower.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger SheilaBee said...

New follower on GFC

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Blogger SheilaBee said...

Shared on twitter-http://twitter.com/#!/SheilaBran/status/27248420913680384
email is visible in blogger profile.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger BethElderton said...

I'm a new google friend and love the look of your site
bethelderton59@gmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger freddie said...

I follow you via google Friend. dwelchert@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:01 AM , Blogger freddie said...

I tweeted giveaway. http://twitter.com/#!/flipper211/status/27288447509069824 dwelchert@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:46 AM , Blogger mkjmc said...

New GFC follower Kathy Persons
kathypersons@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Debbie C said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect. (Debbie C)

dchrisg3 @ gmail com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger mkjmc said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mkjmc/status/27315927892631553 tweeted
kathypersons@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Debbie C said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/27316615410360320

dchrisg3 @ gmail com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 6:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings! I am a new Google Friend Connect follower of Design Addict Mom!
I'd love to win this fabulous giveaway!
writer61@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Pauline MIlner said...

I am following your blog publically on Google Friend Connect.

GFC ID: dod

dod@rogers.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Pauline MIlner said...

I tweeted about this contest.

http://twitter.com/bullittmilner/status/27345514710171649

dod@rogers.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger lsfish said...

new follower, thanks

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger McKim said...

I'm a follower via GFC.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger kygirl said...

I am a new follower on GFC (stanleybilly)
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger PAIGE said...

I'm a loyal GFC follower. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Jenn S. said...

Old follower GFC: JennS
jas8929 at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

im a gfc follower

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :)

 
At January 18, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger sksweeps said...

I'm a public GFC follower

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

 
At January 18, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm already a follower :)

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Cujo hmb said...

Cujo(HMB99) follows via GFC

hmb@fortaj.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Cujo hmb said...

tweet - http://twitter.com/HMB99/status/27572672216961024

hmb@fortaj.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Natalie A. said...

I'm a follower! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Natalie A. said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/natdey/status/27584647722442752

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:40 PM , Blogger wgbc1446 said...

I am a new follower on GFC as wgbc1446 Thnak you! wgbc1446[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Kathy Rambousek said...

I'm following w/GFC
LKARambo

LKARambo at comcast dot net

 
At January 18, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Kathy Rambousek said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LKARambo/status/27587288846311424

LKARambo at comcast dot net

 
At January 19, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I am a follower of your blog! Thanks so much for the chance to win this, I love the selection at CSN!

buckeye7081@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger DK said...

I'm a new follower.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger DK said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mangomerle

 
At January 19, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Blogger mogrill said...

I am a GFC new follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:45 AM , Blogger wcc said...

I am a GFC follower - thanks for the chance! :)
whitechocolatecherries@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:46 AM , Blogger wcc said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/27632862484234240
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Blogger clc408 said...

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/clc408/status/27691259871109120

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger terri142 said...

I already follow you publicly with google friend connect.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger terri142 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/terri142/status/27696611282915328

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Tammigirl said...

I am a new follower

tammigirl at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Jen lleras said...

im a follower on gfc

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am a GFC follower (Peace Love and Pets)

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/27815021144702978

 
At January 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Public Follower via GFC

Love Design, You Blog and CSN Stores.
Thanks for the generous giveaway.
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'm a public GFC follower.

aeris321 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I tweeted the giveaway, but it's not letting me paste the link here :( (@aeris321)

aeris321 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Ellie Wright said...

I follow via GFC (ellie)
eswright18 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Ellie Wright said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/eswright18/status/27941098823352320
eswright18 at gmail dot com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am a GFC follower. Thank you for the giveaway!

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Cherisse said...

i LOVE it! I'm a follower, tweet it and posted it on facebook. Thank you!

framingspaces@gmail.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am following you on Google Friend Connect :D

Username: Timbo Squad

Please feel free to contact me at:

sales4545 at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

http://twitter.com/#!/TimboSquad/status/27985650615582720

Please feel free to contact me at:

sales4545 at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

I follow you on GFC - Cindy...
Dove056 at aol dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/28022844650692608
Dove056 at aol dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger lezanac said...

new GFC follower lezanac lezanac@yahoo.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 6:44 AM , Blogger lezanac said...

Shared this giveaway on FB Lisa T lezanac@yahoo.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Nance Meyer said...

I'm a follower! Love CSN Stores!

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Tinyblessing said...

new follower in gfc
lil.blessing at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous kelly kimmell said...

I am a gfc follower
Ktk403 at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

I am a new follower. acrook1@yahoo.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Mommy 2 Monkeys said...

I follow via GFC.

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following you publicly on Google Friend Connect (dogsrock)

dogsrock at insightbb dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rogsdock#!/rogsdock/posts/148079825247602

dogsrock at insightbb dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Mysharona said...

I follow on gfc

1agordon at live.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Huguette En said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/28178475403706368
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Henria O. said...

I'm a new follower!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Henria O. said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sazzyfrazzy/status/28183309506842624
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Aisling said...

I already follow your publicly with GFC. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

 
At January 20, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I follow on GFC!
ymmat83

 
At January 20, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Valeen said...

I'm a follower! I love your blog! (I'm a big fan of CSN stores also!) Thanks for a the giveaway!

sweepyhead at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger magic5905 said...

I am a new follower, magic5905 Thanks.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Blogger magic5905 said...

1/20 tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/harvester5905/status/28226321356161024
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger jandsfox_143 said...

I follow.
jandsfox_143@msn.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Julieh said...

I follow via gfc. honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Crochet Nerd Style said...

I follow via GFC (Kai)

poetry_wave(at)yahoo.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Erin E said...

I follow you via Google Friend Connect (Sewmuchstuff). Thank you for the lovely giveaway.
sewmuchstuff at ymail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Erin E said...

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/SewMuchStuff/status/28288200480915457
sewmuchstuff at ymail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on google

jdmimi at gmail dot com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Blogger kakihara said...

new follower on gfc
Thanks for the chance to win.
kakihararocks@gmail.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Sheila Hickmon said...

Already a Google Friend Connect Follower!
Thanks for the giveaway!

fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Sheila Hickmon said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/28312758143422464

fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Blogger AEKZ2 said...

Google follower

annettekz2@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow ty.
vivianbl@olg.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i am a follower
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a follower on GFC.

reejen (at )comcast (dot) net

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger mail4rosey said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/mail4rosey/status/28443011197181953

msurosey@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GFC follower. wheelerclan

Email subscribed via Feedburner. wheelerclan@yahoo.com

Twitter Follower. wheelerclan

Thank you!
Stacy at wheelerclan@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow via GFC.

katfam95 at aim dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Tracey said...

I follow via GFC-traymona.
traymona[at]aol.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Kathy P said...

google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/28465904949919744

kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Blogger chlorinebrain said...

I am a new follower: chlorinebrain


chlorinebrain at sbcglobal dot net

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger susan1215 said...

I follow you via GFC

s2s2 at comcast dot net

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Blogger susan1215 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/susan1215/status/28481996959256576

s2s2 at comcast dot net

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger momznite said...

New GFC follower
momznite_at_yahoo_daught_com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm now a follower!
beccaod@gmail.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I am a new subscriber with GFC.
Thanks for the giveaway!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/fairydancer35/status/28496824830525440

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

I Tweeted this giveaway. http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/28507609656987648
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger nape said...

I follow with Google Friend Connect.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger nape said...

Tweeted you!
http://twitter.com/Ida_Sessions/status/28509237680279553

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I am a follower! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger gnwg said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/gnwg/status/28518539719606273
ziggyga athotmaildot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger lyndseyluvsjj said...

I am a new follower.

lyndsey.rullman at hotmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger thatlittlehouse said...

I follow you publicly on gfc (new follower)

nblexp (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger magic5905 said...

1/21 tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/harvester5905/status/28533285680324609
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New Google Friend
Janice Crespo
janicecrespo@gmail.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger /\Heather/\ said...

I follow as either Heather or /\Heather/\
Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm using a really sad excuse of a computer (sorry, computer!).
heatherpooh (hotmail)

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Brian E. said...

Thanks for the giveaway...GFC Follower: Brian E.

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Brian E. said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brianpiero/status/28632257153466368

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Sand said...

I'm a GFC follower: Atreau.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you gfc
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/Ardy22/status/28648783290040321
ardy22 at earthlink dot net

 
1 – 200 of 206 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home