Never Enough “Bling”
Noun: bling - flashy, ostentatious jewelry; "the rapper was loaded with bling" Of course, although rappers may have made the term famous, one doesn’t have to be a rapper to adorn oneself in bling:-).
Aptly titled, Never Enough, this editorial features Alessandra Ambrosio, photographed by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Della Russo for Vogue Nippon October 2010.
She certainly has swagger, doesn’t she? I salute you too chica!
Thank you all for the encouraging words regarding my move during the Holiday Season. I am definitely looking on the brighter side of things. Back to the bling-I love to adorn or finish my look with at least one statement piece or bling. Depending on my outfit, I may go all out with the “bling or never enough approach. So, do you “bling” or not? XX
Labels: fashion, photography

34 Comments:
Oh My! What lovely outfit and fab styling. I think I bling rarely. But I like it when I do! :)
Fab post. I love that dress in the 7th photo.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm usually a "one statement piece" kind of gal but I just don't know now, love these images. Really enjoyed each one, some of that jewelry is simply divine. Feeling sassy now!
I absolutely love her.. and that's right.. never enough accessories!
LOx
Oh Stacy dearest, you've got it. You have got your groove back and it is SPLENDID. I would wear these in a heartbeat, 52 years old or not!!! I SO LOVE THE LOOK OF YOUR BLOG! Have a delightful day and soon your nest will be ready to play in!! Anita
So bling! Fabulous looks, Stacey! Lots of colour inspiration here!
these are way too fun! I love the orange and black get up :)
Those are stunning...Wow..look at all that bling! Kisses, darling
Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY later today, just in time for Holiday Parties!
"never enough accessories!" you are right, Stacey :-) lovely greetings from Bulgaria
Absolutely love a little bling! My bling is a tad more understated but festive nonetheless!
She is gorgeous, no doubt about it! There's so much going on in these photos I had to do a double take! I love the image with the pup, of course :)
Happy Wednesday, sweet lady! Xo
Crazy fascinators = yes! I love the shell one!
Of course I do BLING my dear, too much is never enough :)
Kisses
Jemina
xoxo
Love the title...bring on the bling :) Especially during the holidays :)
This is such an amazing editorial! I love seeing her in anything and she has bling indeed! I love how just one statement piece can do so much, even for the simplest outfit (I like making statement pieces, but need to start actually wearing them! :)). Hope things keep going smoothly with the move prep! xo
Oh my gosh I am LOVING this!
love the yellow and black dress in the first photo, and of course, the BLING! must have bling in some way, everyday. stacey, you will make your christmas a beautiful holiday, even if you are in boxes...you've got that special touch...and your hubby and baby z! i bet it will be the best ever.
Definite bling, but not all of the time. That blue floral dress is just gorgeous! Great post!
THATS MY PUP!!!!! - Kayleigh is a maltese (same as the one shown) ,.,. and what girl doesn't love BLING?!!?
PS - invite only sample SALES on my post today - 96% off retail baby!
*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
très jolies photos, et j'aime beaucoup tous ces looks
Oh I so agree with you! You definitely don't have to be a rapper to indulge in the bling :) And I just found out recently that Lil Wayne came up with that word...I felt kinda silly that I never knew that.
Hope you're staying warm. I see it's cold down by you! xoxo
Love the images but I never have enough bling on but I love one overszied ostentatious piece!
No minimalism for christmas, lovely!
What a brilliant post for this time of year!! There are too many great shots there. Fabulous shots. Adore #1, #5, #6. Really love those shells in shot #6. And doesn't yellow and turquoise looks fabulous together?! Pruxxx
Great glam fashion inspiration!
Bling rocks!
You got it!!!! LOVE the statement of all the jewelry. Big and bolder, I say!! :-)
Thanks for entering in the exPress-o EL Vintage giveaway!
Good luck on winning! :-)
xxx to you- Emily from EL Vintage
Love all these pics! So fun! I wish I could pull that off!
Luvs!
Awesome fashion! I love blings! My daughters are gonna love these pictures! I'm your newest follower.
Oh yes we love bling :-) Alessandra looks incredible on these shots...the styling is also amazing! Love, love, love this post! Good luck with the moving dear Stacey!
Happy December, cheers: Evi
wooooow such a cool editorial!
im sure u could find some inspiration on my blog.
http://mformariza.blogspot.com/
xx
Oh how I'm loving ALL the BLING in the photos :)
The accessory game here is unrivaled! Plus having Alessandra is just so insanely sexy/beautiful... so it's a treat for everyone! :) Btw, awesome! tell your guy to check out the Meister Watches, they're really something else!
And suddenly I wish I didn't look so ridiculous in hats!
This spread is AMAZING! Wow, thank you for sharing! xoxo
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home