Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nursery with a City Skyline.

This nursery's design was inspired by science and technology which isn't a surprise since both parents are engineers. It was also a home office before it was so creatively and beautifully transformed into a nursery. The room's colours are calming and soothing with a show stopping skyline. BTW, dad handpainted the skyline. He did an awesome job, didn't he? 


P.S. This chair was actually a diy project. Mother, Kari, bought the chair on craiglist and recovered it herself.

{via odeedoh}

1 comment :

  1. Hi there! I have just discovered your blog. It is lovely, as this is this nursery. The skyline is incredible and the chair, really original. I love it. I'm also a new mum and have started a blog about life in Paris with a wee one. Come and visit! A bientôt, Carine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).