Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hello September

Hello September - design addict mom
    I consider myself to be a Summer loving girl, but the heat and humidity got the better of me this Summer(could be because I'm preggo), but I have been daydreaming of a Fall cool down.  September is here and that means a cool down is coming. Time to get cozy and cool...

Hello September - design addict mom

Hello September - design addict mom

Hello September - design addict mom
tumblr

Hello September - design addict mom

Hello September - design addict mom

Also hooray for a short week, I have to keep reminding myself that today is already Wednesday! xx

5 comments :

  1. Love this inspiration We are renovating and I am obsessed with kitchen! I cannot take humidity, so I welcome autumn ASAP. <3 Take care, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting- i hope you'll show a glimpse into your kitchen when it's completed. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

      Delete
  2. These beautiful images get me excited for fall! I LOVE the pumpkin colored sweater! Happy Wednesday ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sweater needs to get in my closet asap!:-). Happy weekend:-)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that sweater and those jeans!!!
    Please stay safe with this storm, my friend.
    Sending you hugs.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).