Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Flower Crowns and a Winner!

wedding decor style

Hi everyone! How are you? I know it's been over a week since I last blogged, but I have been busy planning an important upcoming event; an event where yours truly will be adorned in a flower crown. The hubs and myself will be acknowledging our upcoming anniversary with an intimate love ceremony with family in our backyard.

wedding style

Now back to the flower crowns; ever since they came on the scene, I fell madly in love with the look.  It's such a fun way for me to express my love of nature.  In addition, for the love ceremony, I am aiming for a vintage/boho feel, and a floral crown seems like the perfect fit. I've bookmarked a couple tutorials and will be attempting to make one later today. Wish me luck! Stay tuned for more regarding Saturday's festivities. 


wedding style
What a cutie pie!

And Our  Giveaway Winner Is!

wedding style
Randomly chosen was Vel Criste! Congratulations Vel on winning the giveaway with Perfect Linens!  I will be in touch shortly! Have a lovely day everyone! xx

images via Pinterest

5 comments :

  1. WOOHOOOO!!!! Thank you so very much Stacey!!!! SO excited with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower crowns are so cute and happy! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous crowns!
    Congrats to you and the winner!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Vel…we adore her and can't wait to see what she chooses. Congrats on the ceremony - know it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).