Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello 2014!



"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
- Mark Twain

I am a bit late but Happy New Year everyone! I am super excited to share another adventurous year of blogging with you all! I can't imagine not having this creative outlet and your support in blog land. As we enter another year, I will strive to remain authentic and to always embrace who I really am; whether in my design aesthetic or my relationship with others. I find it refreshing and immediately comforting when I get to meet someone(virtual or in real life) who is unabashedly him or herself. 

 I have lots to share with you in the coming weeks regarding completed projects or "in the works" projects. I can't wait!  Bring on 2014! Blessings and love to you all. xx









5 comments :

  1. So excited to see what you have in store for us! Happy New Year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an uplifting post, Stacey!! I know this will be a wonderful year for you...you have so much determination and drive!

    All the best...

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERE HERE! I believe in originality and to push to be different but always KIND. This has been a great 5 years PLUS and I look forward to see what you my dear friend, will show us as you explore your interests, share them with us and inspire. I have really learned to see certain color combinations and styles in a completely different light because of you, and now, I so LOVE THEM! We teach other how to see. And thank you for coming by last night! LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, bring it on!! :) Happy New Year to you all, Stacey!
    Cheers to 2014~
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds Great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us. Admire not only your strenght, bur your creativity and energy!! Thank you for being such Great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).