Friday, September 13, 2013

My Budget Friendly and Stylish Tablescape.

Photo Sep 13, 10 59 31 AM
Simply put, one can entertain in style on any budget. I have been frequenting one of my local Goodwill stores of late because I realize that there are some amazing scores to be had there. For today’s post, we’ll look at a simple, but stylish tablescape showcasing all thrifted items from Goodwill.

Photo Sep 13, 9 50 26 AM
I wanted to add some "bling" sprinkled with black for a somewhat glamorous look. I scored these vintage plates for $1.50 each. The knives with the black handles were approximately .50cents each.  The crystal candle holders were almost $2 each(definitely a score!). The vintage cups with the gold handles and cute floral design are my fave. Those were also under $2 each. I bought 4 of each item, because it’s a small scale get together.

Photo Sep 13, 11 31 14 AM
a close up of these gorgeous cups. i already had simple white saucers that would go perfectly with these.

Photo Sep 13, 9 50 05 AM
Although I purchased my finds at a Goodwill store, do not despair if you don’t have one in your area. Usually most thrift stores will have a home ware section. Let’s keep it stylish and entertain on!Smile. Blessings and happy weekend my friends. XX

17 comments :

  1. Fun and happy vignette. Now, the room I'm looking at is an enclosed / screened porch? Most.. chic. fun. outdoor. room. ever. Beadboard and lavender walls outside. Please come decorate for me. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score Stacey! Those teacups are definitely super pretty. You know I'm a "goodwill" girl too! Love the set-up, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclectic and lovely, darling!
    Beautiful plates and cups!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic! Looks like a relaxing evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything you can't do?! I love those teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cups are beautiful, I love them. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what my dear? My home with the exception of my harp is budget finds. YES. We can entertain and make our corner of the world our HOME even on a budget. AND I AM LOVING your colors here!!! ENJOY!!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I bet your boys loved the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog ^^
    Lovely article

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very chic, Stacey! You have amazing taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacey, let's go shopping together! There is a huge Goodwill not too far away. And I have a mini-van :)
    Stay fabulous!!!
    xo
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now those plates would def steal my hubby's heart!! Ducks for a hunter? Always!! I love your finds, and I LOVE your space!!
    xo
    Ozana

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the plates! those are fun finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really do have such a fantastic eye, my friend. This is wonderful!

    Wishing you a great week ahead! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Stacey! I especially love the cups and everything is a great find!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great finds! I always say that it doesn't take a lot of money to be stylish. I especially love the coffee cups, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).