Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit Inspired by Orthaheel: Pin Me!:-)

orthaheel7
I was recently asked to participate in an Orthaheel campaign where I would create an outfit around a pair of their sandals. I was attracted to their brand because their shoes are manufactured with orthopedic technology that is geared toward the relief of heel pain and the relief of pain if you suffer from plantar fasciitis. I’ve had plantar fasciitis under my right foot for a while. I have gotten in treated in the past, but I do still have some discomfort. The folks at Orthaheel gave me the option to choose the pair I wanted, so I chose these called the Hampton Toe Post.  I was pleasantly surprised at how stylish they are and I’ve received numerous compliments from people of all ages about how lovely they look. Of course, as to be expected they are super, super comfortable and one could walk in these for hours.

What is the Orthaheel Campaign?
Well, after I’ve styled my look, I have to pin it and hope for it to be repinned a gazillion times. I plan on pinning that first image since the sandals are shown more clearly.  The most pinned look(hopefully mine gets a prize). I’ve also decided if I win that I will have a giveaway on the blog to give the prize away. It’s a really great prize too!Smile.

Details on what I’m Wearing Above:
Top: Old Navy
White shorts: Borrowed from my bestieSmile
Cuff: CrazyandCo
Ring and necklace: (from my collection)I think I purchased them from Belk
Sandals: Orthaheel
Although the post is sponsored by Orthaheel, all my thoughts on the sandals are my own. Also, I noticed that they also have footwear for men. Just fyi.


stacy1
So, are you going to help me win this thing or what?Winking smile I figure I could fit under categories like color/colour, natural hair, afro, hair,  fitness, shoes, fashion(maybe?),… I know my Pinterest game/presence sucks. I really need to work on that! Thanks in advance! Blessings and happy Wednesday. XX

26 comments :

  1. Alright my girl, mi is pinning away! And yes, please get your pinning game up. It nuh pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer outfit,love the necklace!, and now pinned to my pinterest board.
    I can attest to the fact that Orthoheel is one of the best inserts and sandals I have ever tried. I have been wearing them for over a year now due to plantar fascitis as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M ALL THERE! I WILL PIN YOU! My goodness, woman, you are breathtakingly beautiful! And I must look into these shoes for I too have had the same condition on and off for years!

    OK, here I GO..PIN, PIN, PIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, pinned! You've succeeded in putting together a great look around a super cute pair of shoes! I didn't even know about these, I've all but given up flip flops since my foot problems overruled my sense of style. I am going to try these right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've visited your blog, and there you are with my favorite shoes! (Orthoheel) Though I don't have that particular style. I've pinned!
    Ann
    ruggles6546@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey! I am so proud to have your gorgeous image grace my "Style" board on Pinterest! YOU woman, could be a model for the camera and beyond. You look fantastic and if you were 50 and beyond, I would put you on a new pinboard I created for us 50+bloggers. But you rock for STYLE and keep going!!! And yes, that balancing act is what I believe a life-long lesson to learn. HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on my Style board - love the top, it looks so great on you! I'm Latina and love those warm reds and oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your styling - your necklace is so pretty! Good luck!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your top very much :)

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking GORGEOUS my dear! I love the summer colors. I also have foot pain and can't just wear flip flops!


    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great photos Stacey! I like the orange on you and the toe polish is perfect. Such a great idea for an orthopedic company to create a summer classic such as this. The flats don't work for me. I'm going to pin!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness, you look absolutely stunning, my friend! The second photograph should be a magazine cover for sure. So beautiful!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and comfy?
    Sign me up!
    You look gorgeous, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course we're going to help you win. Anyone that can pull off orange the way you do is sure to win! You look fabulous my friend!

    I'm off to pin!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking fine, effortless and gorgeous there, cover girl!!! You rock, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am madly in love with your hair! It is nothing short of amazingness. And this outfit? So perfect! I love the touch of leopard - always a great accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic presentation, pretty model:) Regards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute sandals and I love how you styled it with a simple (but cute/bright) top and shorts!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look adorable! Simple, fresh, and full of life. You rock those shoes!
    Good luck,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck Stacey, you look adorable! Love a comfortable shoe too xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in ... Stacey "those legs" !!!!!!! What could be better to promo these flip flops ?! Nothing but your legs. And you are HOT.
    XO z

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey hot mommy! You're beautiful Stacey! Sorry I missed this post last week, but I just pinned YOU! Good luck- I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous doll! You look amazing, and I love that orange colour on you. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit! I need comfortable sandals like that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
    Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
    GetLikeFast.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).