Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last Minute Gift Ideas for Father’s Day

2013-06-11 10.13.48
I recently received these Father’s Day gift ideas in my inbox and had to share!  Love that they’re categorized with where you can purchase.

2013-06-11 10.13.59
2013-06-11 10.14.02
2013-06-11 10.14.09
I can see the hubs liking something from each of these categories, especially the active/outdoorsy one. Have you purchased anything yet for Father’s Day? I haven’t. I’m always last minute. In addition to a gift, the boys and myself will do some type of craft gift(those are my fave).Blessings and Happy Tuesday friends. XX

6 comments :

  1. What a great post my dear! There are so many life-styles out there for our men! No dads in my life, but it's fun to watch. Enjoy your weekend with the men! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing, Stacey, and so useful for me, as i am quite stumped this year, as to what to pick up for a gift.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely picks for all kinds of dads! Can't believe the mr. is now a dad!

    Hope all is well with you, have a super week.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,

    Lots of great ideas here! Our Fathers Day will be celebrated a week later because my husband is flying away on business. My dear father is in a nursing home..so I will be sending a consumable. Enjoy the time ahead with your family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Stacey, ok you just reminded me how soon it is that my dad is leaving back to Europe but he is here for Fathers day((: and I have to change the cowboy belt we got him for "larger size" ... Almost forgot!
    Love your organized Dad styles!
    Hugs z

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the first time, ever...I am done with Father's Day. A joint gift from his parents and us....a new iPad. He would never spend the money himself. What are the chances he reads the comments on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).