Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweet Indulgence.

Have you ever had dinner, but, your taste buds still yearn for something else? Well, that's happening to me this evening, i just had my dinner, however, my taste buds still yearn for something else-something in the ice-cream dessert family. Maybe, it's because it has been unbearably hot here or maybe my taste buds just need to experience some wicked decadence:-). O.k., i don't usually consume sweet things as i don't have a "sweet tooth"(except for tiramisu). However, if there is no tiramisu, and a dessert is really delicious and has the right texture, i will make an exception and devour it:-). Right now, i really want to devour these...



Father's Day is tomorrow and some tasty ice cream dessert would be a great addition to your celebration. Am i the only one drooling here?

{images via eatdrinkpretty}

3 comments :

  1. Hi Stacey!

    This is so funny, I'm feeling the same way. I am wanting some ice cream right now. For Mother's day my sister bought me this little Cuisnart ice cream maker, I made some the other day and let me tell you, Haagen Daz aint got nothing on me. Well, let me pull it back a little, maybe the store brand ice cream aint got nothing on me. I also just purchased that Montel William's machine, I made some smoothies the other night. Talking about delicious. So your not alone, I'm craving for some ice cream too! Thank you for your comments. Hope your having a lovely weekend!

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahahaha the second you told me you had just blogged about ice cream I new I had to come over here and see this for myself! :)
    This post is absolutely scrumptious!!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charmaine, i might just have to invite myself over for some sweet indulgence:-) and @Olivia, thank you, and i'm sure you can't wait to use that new ice cream maker of yours! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).